-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok can the never ending little girl whining please go back to omnimix..............

the shit talking has to stop ruining all these threads if you fools werent jealouse you wouldnt have to try to front super hard on the internet . CASE CLOSED

flesh sword or bryer whatever you wanna call yourslef but the rest of us still call you the guy that pissed his pants hiding behind your friend saying exactly "TELL EVERYONE IM A BITCH IM A BITCH AND I DONT EVEN PAINT GRAFFITI"

yo, bryer, normally im all for taking back the shit-talking and for people shutting up on the internet. but before i reloaded my page u were speaking the truth more than any of the other rants running through here. theres some writers in this scene that can not figure out boundaries. shoulda left it up. anyways, back to the flicks...

2273086095_4e29a2c971_b.jpg

2270146061_9470aa97bd_b.jpg

2276936430_50c083936d_b.jpg

ok can the never ending little girl whining please go back to omnimix..............

the shit talking has to stop ruining all these threads if you fools werent jealouse you wouldnt have to try to front super hard on the internet . CASE CLOSED

flesh sword or bryer whatever you wanna call yourslef but the rest of us still call you the guy that pissed his pants hiding behind your friend saying exactly "TELL EVERYONE IM A BITCH IM A BITCH AND I DONT EVEN PAINT GRAFFITI"

yall really are some whiney ass bitches

I asked for flicks, if you dont want to postem quit bein a bitch and say so. but thats fuckin pathetic your too embarassed to post flicks of your own shit

nobodys frontin I dont give a fuck what you or any of these other ohio cats think, and you can take that to the bank homie. Im out this bitch in less than 2 weeks, you think I care what lasting impression I leave with your lame ass or anyone in ohio? or the world for that matter?

I know what will solve the problem: why dont you go ahead and make a hek or bak thread, and you can repost the same flicks there all day and nobody will say anything to you

you fucks aren't worth the retort. i can burn all of you whining little rumor driven internet fags with my left hand, blindfolded, using a blowpen.

get off the dick.

hide, i told you you'll get your chance hombre, i promise.

superbad2.jpg[/img]<<<:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BRYER!!!

Rumor? come on dude why u lyin u know what went down i thought u had respect or is that a rumor to? I WAS over it WAS u should of just kept you mouth shut that was a horrible decision.

I will werk the fuck out of your no up having (nothing, zero) soft batch im a bitch bout to cry gay ass little nigga whenever your want and that is the real promise so holla at me doggie

HIDE Hammer Time!