-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

l_f109902f23c6d5199e6bd0e4e0466b6a.jpg

Need Advice

pointers on doing better graff....

i know i am seen as a toy but every one starts out that way and only time will get me better and learning from others....

why not... do simples, look at a helvetica type face and draw those letter. honestly go into the "toys post here" thread, you'll get some decent internet advice that i dont feel like typing out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread has been lame and is getting lamer everyone just talks shit or says dumb shit.

I dont know why everyone in ohio hates on each other so much.

if you got a problem handle it and move on, graffiti beef is so retarded any way and pointless that i couldnt care less. i care more about my socks matching than any " graff writers " yelling ( typing ) to each other than going over each other . I like other crews shit regaurdless if people in my crew have beef with them. props are due when people deserve them period. its not my problem so dont get involved, its on those individuals to handle. Its different when two people that write have problems with each other ,off this graff bullshit , but i know alot of people would rather hear about it getting resolved than constantly telling each how bad their peices are or you dont get up and how their gonna kill each other and cross out each other and wine and bitch and moan! SHUT UP!

im sick of just seeing blobs of paint on the wall because you keep goin over and over the same spots. ruining the graff scene.

ENDER AND HEKS BEEF HAS BEEN GOING FOR LIKE A YEAR AND NOTHING HAPPENED EXCEPT FOR SPOTS BEING TOOK OVER AND OVER, IM NOT TRYING TO INSTIGATE THIS ANYMORE, BUT IF EITHER OF YOU WANTED TO FIGHT IM SURE YOU COULD FIND EACH OTHER IF YOU REALLY WNATED TO THAT BAD.

I want to see this finished, fight one on one no one else jumps in, who ever wins, wins.

drop everything else, if you still want to hate each other and each others crews find by me i think its time this was over with

FUCKIN BUTT HOLES!

why bring it up again dude?

anyways, valuehorse has a good point... look at logos kiloz, make sure all your letters are the same size and structured the same and make them as simple as possible. it'll give you a good idea of how letters are formed and then you can go ahead and add all your little connections and arrows or whatever. learn the basics then move on.

you all just need to chill the fuck out and get together and get down.

all this bitchin is just going to ruin your fuckin city with nasty lookin pieces that have been gone over 100 times in 24 hours. i mean if you think about it why dont you get together crush the city together and then see how long your shit rides.what it comes down to is hek goes for quantity but then again you have ender that goes for quantity and quality.i dont know im not taking anyones side im just saying that if you guys get down together shit can go down big.

peace.

I really dont see why everyone trips over the beef itself

whats wrong with a little competitiveness?

I think we should just keep the beef on the walls not the internet, if shit escalates to violence, let it. but all the shit talk is unnecessary tho.... im not takin part in that no more

yeah whatever i dont even care and i dont know why i said anything

do what ever you want

me talking about HOW MUCH I DONT CARE makes me look like i give a fuck

so let it be, i just see it ass painting is painting, and competivnress is good to, it makes alot of people step their game, i guess id rather see new spots done than the same ones fifty times

the last im sayin

Kiloz,

The biggest thing is to remember structure with your letters, simple or complex.

Too many people make the mistake of Trying too hard to get all "wildstyle" at first and forget the basics.

But...

Once you get the basics, make sure you progress...don't fall into a rut.

Like these guys are saying, work on simples at first.

The trick is to make sure all the lines follow each other and have a flow like this:

lesson.jpg

Here's how NOT to do up a simple letter:

lesson2.jpg

lesson3.jpg

Notice how all the lines sort of play off of each other?

Each letter interlocks and works with the next but they stand alone balanced as well.

Feel free to hate on me for helping the kid out.

Kiloz,

The biggest thing is to remember structure with your letters, simple or complex.

Too many people make the mistake of Trying too hard to get all "wildstyle" at first and forget the basics.

But...

Once you get the basics, make sure you progress...don't fall into a rut.

Like these guys are saying, work on simples at first.

The trick is to make sure all the lines follow each other and have a flow like this:

lesson.jpg

Here's how NOT to do up a simple letter:

lesson2.jpg

lesson3.jpg

Notice how all the lines sort of play off of each other?

Each letter interlocks and works with the next but they stand alone balanced as well.

Feel free to hate on me for helping the kid out.

Thanks a lot

i thought u hated me and would never help me....

thanks a lot i will keep all that in mind!

Much Respect To You!

props bojangles for bein a real dude and helpin someone try to produce some quality.

ill agree with fr8 even after what i said a bit ago i mean thats the way the game is played out painting over each other but fuck this e-beef id rather see a fight where someone does a throwup and then it gets a nice piece over it. but major ups to everyone out doin their thing.

Did it in photoshop (and very quickly I might add)

Line tool>Separate layers>Merge layers; minus background>Fill in letters>

Here's the 3d trick...

Your merged layers of graffiti (we'll call Layer 1) and the background is all that should be left.

Click on Layer 1 in the layers window. Use your select tool and hold down ALT as you repeatedly click the arrow(s) key in the direction you want the 3d to go.

Afterwards, merge all layers again except the background layer. Work on that as you please and Save.

I love how I always end up getting called Bonjangles instead of Bojangles.

I'm not a Frenchie.

You can do that too and get way nicer results.

Here's another (and the last one, I promise).

With Illustrator, you can get way nicer curved lines plus its a vector image so even if you enlarge it or zoom in, it keeps its resolution.

Ohio.jpg

Did this "Ohio" in about 10 minutes or less while sitting here drunk.

There's great illustrator and photoshop threads in the Untitled section of this site, you should check it out

*there's obviously lots more I could have done to spruce this up, such as color/effects in the 3d, highlights, etc.

But that info should help you get started.

l_f109902f23c6d5199e6bd0e4e0466b6a.jpg

Need Advice

pointers on doing better graff....

i know i am seen as a toy but every one starts out that way and only time will get me better and learning from others....

heres a pointer...dont ever in your graffiti career ever go over another PEEK piece.

AND WORD BUMP THAT NIGGA IVORY HALL

ALOT

HOMETEAM