-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pussy? dont get your hopes up homie, I aint no art school faggot, come see me

oh let me guess, you lames want me to come there right? yea I forgot, you only paint in cleaveland..... thats ok, I get around, youll see.....

yea uh if you want my number get it from Hek, but I aint on that homo PM beef shit.... thats yall style

stand behind my words? all day homie, even if I come up there and yall got me corned 10 to 1, I dont back down

pussy? dont get your hopes up homie, I aint no art school faggot, come see me

oh let me guess, you lames want me to come there right? yea I forgot, you only paint in cleaveland..... thats ok, I get around, youll see.....

yea uh if you want my number get it from Hek, but I aint on that homo PM beef shit.... thats yall style

stand behind my words? all day homie, even if I come up there and yall got me corned 10 to 1, I dont back down

twat.gif

size.jpg

whipass.jpg

11aa017.jpg

11aa004.jpg

11003.jpg

wehaveways.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

britneyspearsgrill5rw.gif

Hek

you arent as good as me. plain and simle.

sorry, pleasde keep hating, have fun cleaning the mess im about to make for you

I hope someday you do decide to crawl out of your hole in cleaveland and actually go somewhere, when you slip up its gonna be over for you

funniest shit you said yet!!!!!!!!!!! you suck and if your boys are telling you anything different then they are liars...its ok though..just change your name a couple more times!!deveus story desto.....fail......................anybody need his # the retard posted it on the vegas thread..pathetic....I BET COLUMBUS KIDS HATE YOU TOO..if not now soon..youre just making a fool out of yourself...

maybe I'll come out of retirement and paint the spots that are left.

It'll be like "I am Legend" except replace zombies with walls for me and Will Smith with a loudmouthed, blond Polish guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know whats more homo:

Your wack ass graffiti?

Or the fact you have pre made pics, to cleverly talk shit through a camble soup can?

I mean seriously, do you think that makes you cool? "dude im so fuckin cool man I dont gotta talk shit I got pictures I made to do it for me!"

when you got shit talking pictures on deck, thats when you know your an e-fag

come on kids, lets hear some more shit talk about what your NOT gonna do?

was just in cleveland on friday, dope city you guys have. i'm guessing downtown gets the buff pretty hard? saw some shit coming in to town, and lots of rolling steel, but downtown was tagless.

you must have not been looking or only on one street...

Downtown is full of Droids , BAK and BHS.

LOOK HARDER NEXT TIME