-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

somone should post flciks of this battle or whatever you want to call it

you Could call it ender went over hek and hek took out everything he has in clevleand

whatever you want to call it if this were in cleveland only ender lost cause that fool lost everything he has up here just about all cause he crossed out some hek tags in columbus ...why i dont know maybee he felt threatend like hek was gonna come down there and go all city or somthin... anyways this shit is gay ender you lost all your spots you and hek should peice battle or somthin if you're still salty or you should fight or you should figure out a way to dead this shit with out somone throwing away their life or getting knocked painting the same spots night after night after night. and its not like you have a chance at holding down anything you have done here . say whatever back to this this shit is tired i dont want to read about it online everytime i come on here you have nothing to gain by coming up and redoing spots that ave been taken back 3 ... 4 times now not to mention you fight over the lamest spots in the city if you think abouit it that shit down in the flats is is NOT populated and there i no one who sees it acccccept writers but if thats who you paint for then keep it up cause yes writers will see it and they will think that the scene revolves around those areas downtown in the flats .. but the majority of the city will probabblly never be down there but they will see the shit on the end of their street and at the store down the block

observer in 216...

a piece battle? are you FUCKING kidding me? I want you to slap the absolute shit out of yourself for even thinking that. thats just......wow

ender aint hard to find, if hek really wanted to settle this he could, he's the one avoiding confrontation, not ender. fuck all this gay ass PM shit, Hek knows he can get ahold of Ender. so he needs to either handle his business or back off and stop talking shit

DSCF3162.jpg

DSCF3164.jpg

DSCF3167.jpg

DSCF3169.jpg

DSCF3171.jpg

that desto stuff is wack ..womp womp..

hold up, would someone explain this "womp womp" shit? I thought only emo girls said that shit? well, them and old 3-6 songs....

dont be mad at me for bustin rooftops that crush your chill spot work and puttin the ender/hek siutuation into a realistic perspective

if you dont like my work, have fun takin it out, cause Ill be in your area sooner rather than later

hold up, would someone explain this "womp womp" shit? I thought only emo girls said that shit? well, them and old 3-6 songs....

dont be mad at me for bustin rooftops that crush your chill spot work and puttin the ender/hek siutuation into a realistic perspective

if you dont like my work, have fun takin it out, cause Ill be in your area sooner rather than later

Bring It Homie

my dude Ape will crush u

you meant JAWN right ???

ive seen a lot of work being put in on the streets in cleveland where are the flciks

new asek billboard on carnegie lots of new alot tems hek ceps nervs berth kiloz crow beer and digit street spots. where are the flicks bitches

i saw that asek billboard the other day! shit was raw. i remember when dizer hit it like 6 months ago too

233200567_59ff4f6d22.jpg

you meant JAWN right ???

ive seen a lot of work being put in on the streets in cleveland where are the flciks

new asek billboard on carnegie lots of new alot tems hek ceps nervs berth kiloz crow beer and digit street spots. where are the flicks bitches

Alot of the new alot and tems got buffed before I could get flicks, unfortunate they had some tight street jammers.