-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RIME MSK and Cope2 just accepted my friend request on Facebook!

Oh yeah son-ettes, i jus racked abuncha paints yo..imma b goin hard on the boulevards and yards, pullin cards - punchin guards - leavin da game scarred...jeah

the bounty -- since its 'flicks or it didnt happen' nahmean..

breakes1.jpg

#GoogleMeBitches

• Like 1

I've seen alot of inept newjack graffiti writers who rely primarily on their ability to fight in order to validate their toyish ways. You have to put in work and get some legitimate respect before going around dissing seasoned writers. Graffiti isn't a fucking fight club nobody cares if you can fight if your graffiti fucking sucks.

These so called seasoned veterans are out doing toy shit as well. Dissing people in shout outs who they don't know or have never even heard of. Just lining shit and putting an IO tag and nothing else cause they're soft. The dissing game can keep going back and forth but eventually some of you are gonna have to handle yours. When the time comes I'd suggest you have some hands other than just with a can.