-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
real ohio graffiti is shit talking at this point and weak disses

but if you had been painting more than 2 or 3 years you would know who those flicks are from and you would show some respect I dont have to shove it in your face or nothing... but out there people know who vesh wand kelp and anyone else in tm7 are and they have never heard of you nor would they care.. thanks to them and a few others from Ohio we're on the map

actually not very big on internet shit talking but i will respond to this. i get around. i lived in dayton for almost 2 years. i have painted many heads from all over ohio including the dayton tm7s. them fools are sick at what they do. vesh rac, kelp they paint dope shit im not hating, they just paint it at their legal spot. i was more into doing spots in dayton, you know shit that people see everyday from the number 8 salem-gettysburg. hood shit and freights thats what i was concerned with. i really dont know if those cats make it out to the west side of dayton to see my street shit but i got pieces at their legal spot anyways. i have about 100+ dayton tm7 flicks that i could post right now, not to mention cas/wand shit from columbus, 90's shit, i got yellow springs flicks, i know wussup with tm7.

now that thats covered you clearly must not know who i am so i would appreciate it in the future if you considered that, before you try to talk sideways at me and defend cats who DEFINATLEY see my shit in person on the daily and not occasionally on the internet via self promotion.

and i'll be in cleveland tomorrow if youre not hiding at the crib holla at me and we can face-to-face this, no homo