-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah wasn't aimed at you or that poop dollar kid. I was talkin to a group of people that constantly e throughin insults around strickly cause they're homies got problems with other people. An opinion is one thing. Makin matters worse just cause you wanna talk shit ain't what I'm about, and when a mutha fuckas out here tryin to smooth shit out and get some unity goin down, it's fuckin up my roll so cats need to cut that shit out.

And honestly these problems be pissin me off, cause the problems ain't about personal differences, or about people doin people dirty, it about some ol ignorant ass set tripping shit, and the originating problems have almost nothig to do with te ones out there dissin shit and runnin their mouths

If someone disses you, or talks shit to you, ok. But just dissin everyone due to affiliation? Fck that

/end rant

Nah wasn't aimed at you or that poop dollar kid. I was talkin to a group of people that constantly e throughin insults around strickly cause they're homies got problems with other people. An opinion is one thing. Makin matters worse just cause you wanna talk shit ain't what I'm about, and when a mutha fuckas out here tryin to smooth shit out and get some unity goin down, it's fuckin up my roll so cats need to cut that shit out.

And honestly these problems be pissin me off, cause the problems ain't about personal differences, or about people doin people dirty, it about some ol ignorant ass set tripping shit, and the originating problems have almost nothig to do with te ones out there dissin shit and runnin their mouths

If someone disses you, or talks shit to you, ok. But just dissin everyone due to affiliation? Fck that

/end rant

^^^^^^ if you read this and you know he's fronting clap your hands

Point proven - dude who has nothin to do with anything, talking shit for no reason. I'm on some positive shit, and he wants to run his fuckin mouth.

I know who you are son. And I would put you on blast, but everyone already knows the deal. Your just salty that nobody wants to include you in anything, that you dug yer own grave and put nails in yer own coffin son.

Might as well get used to it, cause there's about 0% chance things are gonna change.

Hope it feels good knowing all the time and effort you put into your career, only landed you a reputation as a snitch ass Lil pussy who will always be looked at as a bitch.

:confused:

I heard your crew had its own website and used to post pics of writers and name drop them to snitch them out. i may be a toy but im not the one out here painting wack toss's on people garages

and im also not going to other peoples cities and fucking with people i dont know just to get a rep

I'm paintig wack throws? Jut a to get a rep? Mufucka this ain't gangstarr. Dontbe scared, let me know who you are talkin shit like that

get one thing straight son, crik stared this shit, the same way you're bout to start problems with me: Talkin shit for no reason, thinkin it's ok cause itsthe Internet