-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha i didnt mean to kick some shit up Its just that style today seems like the dorkier the shit is the cooler it is ... all the people who used to wear the small black frame hipster glasses have switched over to my granddad and grandma's big stupid frame style shit cause its in WACK is in right now dont get it twisted

im sure wyse onlypaints with designer paint and shit he probbaabbly had to borrow a stock tip for that and do it skethcy maybee he was drunk I mean it looks like a chill spot and all

• Like 1

Ha i didnt mean to kick some shit up Its just that style today seems like the dorkier the shit is the cooler it is ... all the people who used to wear the small black frame hipster glasses have switched over to my granddad and grandma's big stupid frame style shit cause its in WACK is in right now dont get it twisted

im sure wyse onlypaints with designer paint and shit he probbaabbly had to borrow a stock tip for that and do it skethcy maybee he was drunk I mean it looks like a chill spot and all

:lol:

woooow, more shit talking about writers with way more clout, style, and ups than you, nationwide.

yous a fish son.

you act like you fall in to wyse' categorie ... son... lol you're down the chain from me wether you want to believe it or not all im saying is he had to have done that toss bad on purpose for that effect . if he reads this he might be like hell yeah ! someone thinks that shit was ugly thats whats up . ha