-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bottom line criket, chirp chirp all you want, you gotta fight or forever be known as a pussy AND a snitch in the game. You don't go over a gang of my dudes and think you can get away with it, I WILL be at your crib expecting a fight.

Sorry for all the drama folks, I'm done replying to this hippie. Posting flix later to make up for it.

Bottom line criket, chirp chirp all you want, you gotta fight or forever be known as a pussy AND a snitch in the game. You don't go over a gang of my dudes and think you can get away with it, I WILL be at your crib expecting a fight.

Sorry for all the drama folks, I'm done replying to this hippie. Posting flix later to make up for it.

the reason your crew got gone over is cause some one put your Crew letters over my shit

thats how that works.when you paint some more and make it past that 4 year mark im sure you';ll learn some more stuff about graff.

and as far as you calling me a snitch thats comedy didnt you just get banned for posting my name on here like a month ago . you're a toy you cant back up what you say . i told you flat out when i saw you that i went over all your dudes shit and you didnt have anything to say about it. Lost tell this dude to shut the fuck up this shit is coming from some toy who posted my photo on his little crew thread repeatedly with all my info on it. its all good though gettting caught painting isnt even somthing you have to worry about because you dont hit streets. you paint under bridges and in tunnels and thats what you're gonna be known for .. hitting streak tags on garbage cans in back alleys behind peoples houses does not consititute as getting up . sorry soooo go post my flcik online somemore and name drop the hell out of me its all you've been working with and its all you have to work with. man up

• Like 1

so i went to studio14 in toledo today and met some fools who wrote graf. well, talk'd to one dude who personally i thought was a dumass, i try'd bein a humble guy but the fool dident even bother to look up at me. anyways there canvases suck'd ass and i wasnt at all impressd...all n all im sayin studio14 is wack

bump ohio writers who dont have wrenches up there asses