-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seems like theres a handful of cbus writers that only paint abandoned buildings and in the cut under bridge walls or tunnels, then promo them burners on here asap for dat dap

not hatin tho ill be the first to dap em out, shits usually hot...but itd be nice to see em hit the streets

I hit streets and chill spots and I'm from Columbus and alot of ppl from my crew have hit streets in other cities including Cleveland for years hometeam kids are true beasts and make me proud of Ohio but I don't wanna hear shit about what Columbus should do cuz we hold o

ur shit down

I hit streets and chill spots and I'm from Columbus and alot of ppl from my crew have hit streets in other cities including Cleveland for years hometeam kids are true beasts and make me proud of Ohio but I don't wanna hear shit about what Columbus should do cuz we hold o

ur shit down

calm down bro i said "a handful", if that....ive seen what youve done, ive benched your freights, its good shit, keep it up. them L's are whats up and mad original. if you want i can edit it to say "a handful of OHIO writers" , if its gonna hurt feelings.

and i didn't say what anyone SHOULD do, i said "it'd be nice to see"...damn, try to give props to a few writers who burn that im a fan of, and just thought itd be sick to peep their shit on a drive through bustown instead of having to explore cutty ass spots for these gems.. i understand vocabulary and used specific terminology for a reason, as not to come across bashing anyone...i guess some people just see a ctown writer mention the word "colombus" and immediately get defensive. readagainplz&squashtehimaginarybeef.

and the reason i directed it at the few colombus writers i had in mind is because they burn, and the kids in cleveland who do the same shit are straight garbage and i hope they NEVER flood the streets. again, dap