-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
img0113hx.jpg

you know what it is. we aint got time for you internet lames. keep talkin shit and get everything crossed out....like you got anything anyway.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/230/img0105xg.jpg

kiz over a hope "burner"

those viles are so whack. and we do have spots. you just havent found em yet homie! and u keep dissin our shit, your shit gets dissed right back. and ur tellin us to get lifes? u guys are the ones goin out of your way to diss our shit. half the shit isnt even properly. throwie over a burner... whaaaa? whack tags n lines over throwies... fuck that. TEACH UR FUCKIN DUDES HOW TO WRITE N THIS WOULD BE LEGIT BEEF! network stay runnin this shit

I was really hoping KIZ and all these kids wouldn't clutter up 12oz. Took them long enough to find it, but I guess it had to happen sometime.

Stay quiet. Your work will speak a lot louder than you on a forum. You're becoming a joke, and I don't mean that in any disrespect. I'm just tryin to save you some trouble.

tag090.jpg

tag2081.jpg

Old pics