-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This place is mad funny.

Id like to say that we have nothing to do with the action news bullshit and i have no idea who donk and reep are. If you watch the video you can see neither a kiz tag or envo anywhere.

Haha yeah get used to it homie.

yo straight up dude ur guys shit keeps gettin whacker and whacker everytime i see it. from viles straight letter tags to mobs attempt at doing a throwie. i dont know if you notice, but all of cleveland is laughing at you guys right now. its come down to the point where if u have a friend that can write period, and owns something to write with, they can join your "crew." kiz is the only one i got respect for, all the other toys are giving the cleveand graffiti scene a horrible name.

yo straight up dude ur guys shit keeps gettin whacker and whacker everytime i see it. from viles straight letter tags to mobs attempt at doing a throwie. i dont know if you notice, but all of cleveland is laughing at you guys right now. its come down to the point where if u have a friend that can write period, and owns something to write with, they can join your "crew." kiz is the only one i got respect for, all the other toys are giving the cleveand graffiti scene a horrible name.

Agreed. Beef aside, KIZ you're going out there. Some of the dudes you're down with are giving you the bad rep.

word word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword wword word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word wworwoword word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word worword word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordd wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordrd word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordd word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordord word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordord word word word word wordwword word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word wordwordworword word word wordd word word word word word wordword word word wordword word word word word word wordwordwordord