-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Look around cleveland. umm NO, the flex is cleveland is a tremont tagger, or paints with zealus at the wall, I give Zealus props, but flex is nothing and no he is not the same dude

AWW, HEKISGAY!; or should I say "BUGS"? Apparently you don't like me. Damn, now I'm going to lose sleep and cry (boo-hoo). How can any little toy like you talk shit about my works and call me nothing? All I have ever seen from you is little one-liners or straight slop that looks like stuff my baby nephew draws. You have absolutely NO skill, and put in absolutely NO time in these streets; and all the sudden you are a writer? why don't you just go back to asking big boys to piece your joke-of-a-black book and keep my name out your mouth. Better yet, find a new hobby--one that you might actually be good at.

Don't come around my block, 'less you want to get shook for your change fat boy. BIG FLEXERONE DISCREW REPRESENT!!! WHUT UP ZEALOUS!

hey does anyone have a pic of that ridle and spend bridge that was rolled from one side to the other above the freeway, the bridge was tore down not to long after they rolled it and them new bridges where put up, that roller was HUGE, i think that was the first thing i saw that really got me into graff

AWW, HEKISGAY!; or should I say "BUGS"? Apparently you don't like me. Damn, now I'm going to lose sleep and cry (boo-hoo). How can any little toy like you talk shit about my works and call me nothing? All I have ever seen from you is little one-liners or straight slop that looks like stuff my baby nephew draws. You have absolutely NO skill, and put in absolutely NO time in these streets; and all the sudden you are a writer? why don't you just go back to asking big boys to piece your joke-of-a-black book and keep my name out your mouth. Better yet, find a new hobby--one that you might actually be good at.

Don't come around my block, 'less you want to get shook for your change fat boy. BIG FLEXERONE DISCREW REPRESENT!!! WHUT UP ZEALOUS!

Big Who, i think the name is taken. b4 it gets to be a couple years down the road be creative and come up with something original. If you didn't kno that there's another FLEX, now u kno

P1030230editcopy.jpg

that lil kid aint maddog man i kno him, the kid is some crazy lil fat kid who lives near.

no mad dog is kinda more cooler then this lil kid...

hes like 5 and puerto rican...

watch your paint whne hes around...

he tryed to take some or my colors but i had to let him know...

hes always out when were up there....

i hate that lil nigga....

Done and i was doing that cas and he started to spray over our shit and spit on out shit....

watch your shit when hes around...

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

whats up droids!!!

whats up BAK!!!

FREE PORK!!!

and im out

pce

i was thinking of making a cleveland graff page with like basically most these pictures but categorized and some misc graff stuff, i want yer opinions or should i just not fuck with it at all? cuz i know some people dont really want there art exposed like that

whats up con...

i seen your shit on broadway nott to long ago...

do your thing!!!

Big Who, i think the name is taken. b4 it gets to be a couple years down the road be creative and come up with something original. If you didn't kno that there's another FLEX, now u kno

I've been rocking my name for like 10 years. What about you? Do you actually paint; or just talk shit? I know where I've been. Support those who do the damn thing ; and not those who spit on others like Bugs. That's love to anyone here in Cleveland putting in work. Since it seems there is another FLEX out there; that's great, but I rep for myself & my crew and NOBODY else. I'm a Cleveland kid and that's the way it'll stay. It ain't just about the name--it's what you do with it.

no mad dog is kinda more cooler then this lil kid...

hes like 5 and puerto rican...

watch your paint whne hes around...

he tryed to take some or my colors but i had to let him know...

hes always out when were up there....

i hate that lil nigga....

Done and i was doing that cas and he started to spray over our shit and spit on out shit....

watch your shit when hes around...

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

whats up droids!!!

whats up BAK!!!

FREE PORK!!!

and im out

pce

If pork indeed got arrested your dumbass is further incriminating him if by chance one of the officers just so happens to check in on this site and thread. Think a bit num nuts.