-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
seal. your such a pathetic pussy. u wanna talk shit?? dont wait till u can get on a forum and talk shit publicly to look hard.....If u want to talk shit about me u need to b a fucking man.and come see me.

PATHETIC!

-digital

bak

the home team.

whoever said I was trying to look hard (nohomo)? And talk shit? I'm not talking shit, just pointing out terrible graffiti when I see it.

No diss Got, but wasn't it you that said trains are wack and shit and that streets are like a fine broad that you keep hollerin' at or some kind of analogy?

graff-1.jpg

hekisgay a.k.a. bugs soft batch ass muther fucker youve been writing for like two weeks your say means nothing. Last time i saw you you had a bad case of bitch twinkels about to cry in front of your ugly ass girl. SO keep talking that puffed up shit because when i do see you its over for you son believe that. And that goes for anyone else who thalk that bullshit.

MR. MUTHA FUCKING HIDE!

whoever said I was trying to look hard (nohomo)? And talk shit? I'm not talking shit, just pointing out terrible graffiti when I see it.

No diss Got, but wasn't it you that said trains are wack and shit and that streets are like a fine broad that you keep hollerin' at or some kind of analogy?

slow your roll kid. you dont know where you'll find yourself.

here's a better analogy.

painting trains (except cleans) is like taking paint from a toy.

i quite enjoy painting frieghts. i should paint more of them.

An open letter to white kids from the suburbs painting on the Ghetto.

Someone please enlighten me: Where does your sense of entitlement come from to drive your cars to poor neighborhoods and write on peoples' property?

Yes, I know you smoke blunts, spend 10 hours a day on 12oz, and talk a whole lot garbage(not to mention paint it), but seriously, you're white kids from the suburbs painting your corny ass names on the Ghetto and it matters to only you and a couple of corny ass friends.

I must be missing something here. There must be some deeper message behind all of this because you can't possibly by as dumb as you all look. After all, you're white kids from the suburbs who have been given chances to do something with your lives, but you choose to go jack up poor peoples' shit.

I want to hear some real answers. No threats, no 'golf claps', no, "that shit makes me want to paint more."

please, enlighten the general populace here in cleveland. we're listening.

Someone please enlighten me: Where does your sense of entitlement come from to drive your cars to poor neighborhoods and write on peoples' property?

Yes, I know you smoke blunts, spend 10 hours a day on 12oz, and talk a whole lot garbage(not to mention paint it), but seriously, you're white kids from the suburbs painting your corny ass names on the Ghetto and it matters to only you and a couple of corny ass friends.

I must be missing something here. There must be some deeper message behind all of this because you can't possibly by as dumb as you all look. After all, you're white kids from the suburbs who have been given chances to do something with your lives, but you choose to go jack up poor peoples' shit.

I want to hear some real answers. No threats, no 'golf claps', no, "that shit makes me want to paint more."

The black kids forced me. They said they'd beat me up if I didn't garfitti teh wallz with them.

I'm done. This person has brought the light into my heart. Back to Pepper Pike for me. Oh noz!!!!111! Me jus gave up locationz!

The black kids forced me. They said they'd beat me up if I didn't garfitti teh wallz with them.

I'm done. This person has brought the light into my heart. Back to Pepper Pike for me. Oh noz!!!!111! Me jus gave up locationz!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soft or hard none of it really matters.

BAK HEK FUK or whatever you all go by, your shit is weak. You all post your "primo" pieces (that suck) and fail to show the weak-ass "sexy hek" scribble that appears on boarded up houses and street corners.

Fuckers spend some time in the neighborhoods you sneak into like a bunch of pussy bitches. Talkin' bout you own the walls. You fuckin' crackers don't own shit.

We'll have a picnic on Bayliss or in Garden Valley. Dress you up real pretty like and love you military style.

Get some balls BAK and light up a fucking bank or the BP building not some store front that you are afraid to go inside.

Fucking lames who walk with the suits ... wake the fuck up.

P.S. Hey HEK, I got you.

okay, i think i'm getting it: white kids posing as gangsters in their mom's house, smokin' dat diggity dank, tipping those hats to the side...

you can't answer the basic question.

why do you come to come to the city and write on poor people's stuff?

I believe bojangles already answered your question buddy:)

an open letter to all ignorant mother-fuckers that think theyve got a clue.

we dont give a shit. youve had such a hard life, i know i know, whine, bitch, cry, moan. we feel for ya we really do. fuck man i come down to the "ghetto" in my poppies escalade and new dunks and represent dog. shut the fuck up. you dont need to understand anything. shit if anything some color should brighten your day. and since when did public property become the people of the "ghetto"s property?

because poor people are barely people at all, and who cares if you ruin all thier shit... THEY'RE POOR!

and they probably smell bad cause they dont have any soap.

ewwwwwwwwww.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read on 12oz. It's amazing just for the simple fact that this bullshit was short lived when upski talked about it in his books fucking years ago. Then on top of that some of the best writers in the nation have come from suburbs. See this is the crazy thing about graffiti it doesn't fucking matter where you live it matters what kind of work you put in. If you paint well and put n work you'll get respect so fuckin deal with it. BTW Yeah I'm from a suburb it was completely white trash and I've painted some of the most hood ass placed ever and some of the nicest suburbs so fucking deal with it.

UMM HELLO THIS IS 2007 POOR PEOPLE DONT OWN ANYTHING YOU MUST BE STOOPID.

yes a vast majority of writers are white kids but not all of us are from the burbs by a longshot. poor people dont give a fuck. nobody calls the po-lice in the hood. we write on rich peoples shit too.

damn, politics about graffiti are so fucking gay. if your really good at writing u dont even care about all this shit..... u just do your thing.

p.s. hitting nice new buildings like Banks and the BP building is toy as fuck. it makes far more sense to bomb where its gonna last and where u can blaze........ in the hood.