-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[quote=fr8slayer

IMG_0384.jpg

old 2001 crow

IMG_0382.jpg

2003]

man i hate crow for real dudes been painting for like 20 years and still SUCKS!! word...and this is the BRICK SLAYERS MAN NOT CROW FR8 SECTION GO SELF PROMO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOT ASS FUCK. YOU SUCK TOY!!! for real man how many people honestly agree with me and thinks crow should just give it up??? i think if you havent got good after all these years man whats the point man? you FUCKING SUCK DICK.. STOP SELF PROMOING YOUR WACK ASS NO STYLE FR8S THAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN 80000 TIMES BECASUE THATS ALL YOU DO IS SELF PROMO...

OH AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO TELL MOTHERFUCKERS TO NOT SELF PRMOM WHEN YOU DO IT THE MOST ON HERE MAN? IVE SAT HERE QUIETLYU WATCVHING YOU TALK SHIT TO DUDES MAN ABOUT SELF PROMOS AND TYET YOU DO IT ALL THE DAMN TIME MAN...JUTS STOP ALREEADY...FR8 SLAYER IS CROW WE ALL KNOW THAT MAN SO FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE YOUR SOME KING WRITER THE JOKES ON YOU MAN..YOUR A TOY ASS HAS BEEN MAN...YOU EVEN HUNG OUT WITH HEADS LIKE HEIST AND GOODW RITERSD YET NONE OF THAT RUBBED OFF ON YOU AT ALL??!!! YOU SUCK MAN...YOU SUCK TOY TOY TOY TOYTOYTOYTOYOTOYOTOY..I DONT CARE HOW MANY FR8S U HAVE PAINTED THEY ALL LOOK LIKE CRAP...EVER CROW FR8 I SEE IVE CAPPED IT SO YOUR JUST A 40 YEAR OLD FUCKIN DOUSCHE BAG TOY FAGGOT....AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THUINKS THIS WAY EITHER MAN...MOTHERFUCKWERS JUST AINT GOT THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT TO YOU...WELL GUESS WHAT I AM YOU TOY FUCKING FAGGOT...STOP PAINTIJG AND GO KILL YOURSELF..YOU AND YOUR SELF PROMOMS HAHAHAHAHAAA FUCKING WEAK SAUCE SON...MOOK ASS FAG TOY..IM DONE....IF YOU FEEL LIKE U NEED TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC ILL KEEP COMIN AT YOU ALL DAY LONG FAG TOY....STOP MAKING CLEVELAND LOOK BAD...STOP PAINTING FR8S WITH THAT GARBAGE TOO MAN...

CROW S A JOKE 2007 CAPPIN ALL CROW FR8S ....NONE STOP TOY BITCH....

man i hate crow for real dudes been painting for like 20 years and still SUCKS!! word...and this is the BRICK SLAYERS MAN NOT CROW FR8 SECTION GO SELF PROMO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOT ASS FUCK. YOU SUCK TOY!!! for real man how many people honestly agree with me and thinks crow should just give it up??? i think if you havent got good after all these years man whats the point man? you FUCKING SUCK DICK.. STOP SELF PROMOING YOUR WACK ASS NO STYLE FR8S THAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN 80000 TIMES BECASUE THATS ALL YOU DO IS SELF PROMO...

OH AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO TELL MOTHERFUCKERS TO NOT SELF PRMOM WHEN YOU DO IT THE MOST ON HERE MAN? IVE SAT HERE QUIETLYU WATCVHING YOU TALK SHIT TO DUDES MAN ABOUT SELF PROMOS AND TYET YOU DO IT ALL THE DAMN TIME MAN...JUTS STOP ALREEADY...FR8 SLAYER IS CROW WE ALL KNOW THAT MAN SO FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE YOUR SOME KING WRITER THE JOKES ON YOU MAN..YOUR A TOY ASS HAS BEEN MAN...YOU EVEN HUNG OUT WITH HEADS LIKE HEIST AND GOODW RITERSD YET NONE OF THAT RUBBED OFF ON YOU AT ALL??!!! YOU SUCK MAN...YOU SUCK TOY TOY TOY TOYTOYTOYTOYOTOYOTOY..I DONT CARE HOW MANY FR8S U HAVE PAINTED THEY ALL LOOK LIKE CRAP...EVER CROW FR8 I SEE IVE CAPPED IT SO YOUR JUST A 40 YEAR OLD FUCKIN DOUSCHE BAG TOY FAGGOT....AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THUINKS THIS WAY EITHER MAN...MOTHERFUCKWERS JUST AINT GOT THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT TO YOU...WELL GUESS WHAT I AM YOU TOY FUCKING FAGGOT...STOP PAINTIJG AND GO KILL YOURSELF..YOU AND YOUR SELF PROMOMS HAHAHAHAHAAA FUCKING WEAK SAUCE SON...MOOK ASS FAG TOY..IM DONE....IF YOU FEEL LIKE U NEED TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC ILL KEEP COMIN AT YOU ALL DAY LONG FAG TOY....STOP MAKING CLEVELAND LOOK BAD...STOP PAINTING FR8S WITH THAT GARBAGE TOO MAN...

kill%20yourself.jpg

[quote=fr8slayer

IMG_0384.jpg

old 2001 crow

IMG_0382.jpg

2003]

yea son what ever makes you feel big and bad keep hiding behind your screen name.!!!

FAGS LIKE YOU ARE MAD CUZ IM KNOWN ALL OVER THE STATES...ONE THING I HAVE THAT YOU DONT HAVE IS >HEART<

AND DONT GO SLANDERING MY FRIENDS NAME IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH TOY....

FUCK YOU , I'LL KEEP ON POSTING FLIX I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU OR YOUR FAG FRIENDS THINK,JUST SIT THERE AND HIDE BEHJIND YOUR SCREEN NAME..

ENJOY YER LIFE...

MUCH LOVE CROW RA-DROIDS

CROW YOU STILL SUCK..I BET IM NOT A TOY..I BET I HAVE WAY MORE PROPS THAN YOU.I BET YOU ARE KNOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE..YOUR KNOW NAS THE DUDE WHO HAS UGLY SHIT RIDING ON FR8S..WELL ALL THATS GONNA CHANGE IM CAPPIN ALL CROW SHIT I SEE.ITS GARBAGE MNA ALL OF IT YOU TOY MOOK FAG.. AND CELT FUCK YOU DUDE U HAVE NO REASON TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN...AND PLEASE NIGGA ILL SHOW U A REAL GUN IN PERSON BITCH...GO AHEAD BITCH...WE CA NMEET UP AND ILL SHOW U WHAT A GUN LOOKS LIKE IN YOUR MOUTH FAGGOTS..FUCK CROW 2007...OH AND ILL TALKALL DAY ABOUT HEIST I KNEW THE DUDE.PAINTED WITH HIM MANY TIMES...YOU JUST ARE MAD CUZZ YOUR A TOY AND I CALLLED U OUT ON IT..DONT BE A HATING BITCH MAN..LIKE I SAID Y HASNT ANY OF THAT STYLE HE HAD RUB OFF ON YOU? Y HASNT ANYONES STLYE U PAINT WITH RUBBED OFF ON YOU?? YOULL NEVER BE GOOD YOU OLD MOTHERCUKER...GIVE IT UPMAN YOUR LIKE 40 YOUR NOT GOOD NOW AND U NEVERWILL BE...STOP THE EMBARRISMENT...EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FR8S SUCK MAN...EVERYONE!!!!!

you can't just sit there and hate on crow for some style shit... the dude's been painting for about 2-thirds of your lifetime and could stop painting right now - and be up for decades after your seasonal graffiti hobby fad is over. capping all of his freights is a pretty long graffiti career in itself. if you can't respect that... then whatever... but you look dumb as hell.

"I BET I HAVE WAY MORE PROPS THAN YOU." - made me giggle out loud.

wigger2big.gif

You're pretty much whining like a dog in heat son.. You think you are dissing crow, you're actually bringing out all of the people that love the dude to step up for him. If you honestly think that you can go over all of his art before you pathetic life is over you're in denial. i don't see anything you've done in here, I don't see any of your burners up in the posts. Like Crow said stop hiding behind your screen name, grow some balls and lets see your heaters. You wrote that everyone hides behind their SN's in here..only you do son, only you when you want to say something but are afraid to admit it was you!

A IM NOT AWIGGER B IM OLDE THEN WHAT SOME OF YOU THINK..GRAFFITIT IS NOT A FAD FOR ME YOU FOOL FUCKS...OH AND PEOPLE ARE STEPPIN UP T O SHOW THERE LOVE FOR CROW? LOL MAN STOP MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK BAD MAN..IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO KNOWS CROW SUCKS BADLY..DUDES BEEN PAINTING FOREVER AND HAS NO STYLE,DOPE BURNERS ETC....HES LIKE 40 AND HUNG OUT WITH PAINTED WITH SOME DOPE WRITERS YET HAS HAD ANY OF THERE STYLE RUB OFF ON HIM..SO IN MY OPINION HES A TOY AND ALWASY WILL BE...FUCK THE REST OF YOU...

does anyone know if the HEIST tag in style wars is the same ohio heist? its in the part where zephyer and revolt are talking and the camera pans down and theres a little HEIST next to a Zephyer handstyle.

no that was zeph he used to write heist also..

did a series of paint heist cars w/ dondi

on crow freights are like this some come out burners some dont im sure anyone that has painted a freight will tell you this..he is killing them at a rate that I don't see anyone in ohio doing except maybe beers..

I wish I could just paint freights because walls suck

gotta move to the country to do that consistantly and have them roll

you sound jealous

If his style was so bad do you think he would get put down some of the most amazing artists to come out of ohio? Every single writer here has bad pieces and every single writer here has smokers son. You sit here and talk about painting with Heist, asshole, you don't know shit! Go and take that loose mouth of yours and try to get fame in some other way! I bet if we HAD THE CHANCE to look at your shit you have got some peices that make you look like a kid with a crayon and maybe a marker. Obviously you are jealous of someone who has statis and obviously you're jelous because you'll never hang out with the dope writers that he does.

Crow is one of the most genuine artists/graffiti writers I know. He doesn't even care about the fame. He's one of the few writers that say "they do it for themselves" and means it. I don't know who you are and personally don't care, I'm just saying what I know about a friend. His style might be lacking in terms of the graffiti culture as a whole but we can't all be Saber.

-Lost

..IM NOT EVEN GONNA SPEAK ON IT ANYMORE MAN...THE DEAL WITH CROW CATCHING SHIT FRO MME WAS HE WAS TALKIN SOME SHIT TO SOMEONE A COUIPLE PAGES BACK ABOUT SELF PROMOS AND THEN HE GOES ON TO SELF PROMO HIOMSELF RIGHT AFTER SAYIN NOT TO DO IT..SO WHAT MAKES IT OK FOR HIM AND NOT THE REST? GET A CLUE MAN! STOP THE BALL HUGGIN AND DICK SLOPPIN ON HIM MAN..IT IS WHAT IT IS HES A TOY! IVE TALKED TO ALOT OF PEOPEL MAN AND THEY ALL AGREE YEAH DUDES UP BUT HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HASNT PROGRESSED AT ALL IN THE 20 YEARS HE HAS PAINTED..ITS MY OPIONION AND IM INTITLED TO IT..SO WHATEVER MAN IM DEWADING THE SHIT ...IM NOT SPEAKIN IN THE TOPIC NO MORE..WHEN I SEE CROW IN MY YARD AND HE KNOWS HE NOT WELCOME THERE ITS OVER WITH FOR HIM LAST TIME BEING TOLD.....SO IM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT NY MORE OK? THIS IS A BRICK SLAYERS THREAD NOT A TALK SHIT THREAD..ILL SEE CROW IN THE STREETS AND THEN ILL SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO HIM...AND THEN SOME.....

IM NOT GONNA FILL THIS THREAD UP WITH NONESENSE ANYMORE POST FLCIKS...IM DONE TALKING ABOUT IT..IT IS WHAT IT IS...

CROW- ILL SEE YOU SOON IN MY YARD IM SURE AND ITS OVER FOR YOU MAN..YOU AND WHOEVER...BIGFOOT GOUT HAVIN BITCH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY POINT EXACTLY...............:lol: :rolleyes:

Crow paints with a simple, legible style. Not my thing either but it works for freights. His work has progressed considerably in the last five years if you do your homework and do some reviewing.

Your point means nothing. You're still picking on him ANONYMOUSLY. I'm not going to fall victim to these school yard games. I'm leaving this alone from here out.