Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea I have been trying to get my head around characters too but can't seem to get them right, did some stickers with some on they are in the sticker thread

thanks for comment on that letter style was something I was playing with but I really prefer more classic letter styles so am gonna stick with those I think

eh it looks ok, kinda like ET lol.

not to get to personal, but you metioned you have a son... how old? are you gonna introduce him to graffiti? whats your view on this? your wifes thoughts?

this is optional you dont have to answer if u dont want to... i am not asking for personal info plz dont ban me 12oz :D !

lol me and my wife are seperated but she likes my drawings n shit. I don't think she is so up for me going out painting as much just for the whole get busted aspected which i understand but won't stop me, i'm just sensible and don't take risks (just need to get paid to get some paint roll on end of month)

I show my son graf (he is young only 3) and I draw with him and he always asks me to draw his name, I have shown him videos of people painting trains etc and he asks me questions about it. I would't push him into graf as can be a negative as well as positive life but I will always encourage him to be creative, and if he wants to graf then he better kill shit lol

oh and yea does remind me of ET too

the roman is lookin good naris

and thanks freak

newimagedt7.jpg

new shit...not feelin the second one to much

any crits

I really like the first one, I know what you mean about the second one, I think it may be the curves in the legs of the R and the K, maybe they should stay straight lines, or curve wider maybe they are too thin, i'm not sure