Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
uhh neuro your not a toy. gtfo

recent FUCKING SHITTY Simples god damn :-|

i need mucho helpo with my handstyle.

1206071653.jpg

um the d's inner right is awkward..the e's good, but the f and the other e dont match it...ie the middle of the 2nd e is not the same....and the f's second horizontal line is not on the same level as the e's and finally the n's bigger than the other letters....just sum advice...but its still good

enigmatic...theres a dude who writes engma is paris...u can see his stuff on the 4th page of Horfe thread on brickslayers...just thut ud like to no...cuz i like to see how the other "freaks" are doing ..so they dont bite me or vice versa

nah i wouldnt bother with color yet define... i mean you could for giggles, but then all the time you spent doing that could be spent drawing more...

those simples arent bad at all, what your doing here is learning what makes a letter... foundations for letters, also spacing... i get my spacing from years of graphic design you just develop a sense of where things are that look good to you, like parrallel parking a car, you know? i see you have issues with curves. keep at those, again graph paper might help to train your hand to eye...

oh and define!!

i still see sizing differences from left to right... not to harp, just a point out, kid

look at the size of the d compared to everything else, then look at the N the same way

so true, i have noticed that i do that. just lettting you guys know, until now, i have never done off the wall sketches or anything. i alwasys draw to the floor because it is so much easier for me. For example, i i was to paint a train, i would have to go to the end of the side, not a floating one, im trying to work on this. for some reason i find it so hard developing the bottoms of letters. lol wtf. oh well. thanks guys, and good night.

Bambu: really feeling the Bosdj peice. I like the Defi also, except there is something off about where the F and the I overlap. It caught my eye right when i saw it. not really sure what though.

yah.. the overall balance isnt great. the F overlaps the I a little too much. and the the D is leaning to the left.

ok heres a couple o new simples:

IMG_0638.jpg

and here is my current stash. the reason for posting, is that tomorrow, i wanna go do a big bomb at this chill place. I wanna know what color skeme i should do. ive only been doin black and white stuff so far but i wanna do 2 colors. would this look good? > like the DEF be white and INE be black, outlined in red or purple? tell me what combos i should do. or just black and white. thanks.

IMG_0637.jpg