Toys post here...

swif1

oaf an F is one of the hardest letters to write(in terms of sick ways to wildstyle it)...think about that as u continue ur quest for ups...lol...im just syaing cuz i feel like the f hinders me a lot but im in 2 deep..:)

that aegis posted exactly after cher was legit..the one after that was not..yea shaky lines..and no point of having the A's bottom left being so large...and um space em out a tad more..

hyper arrows for the sake of arrows and connections for the sake of connections ruin ur letters..extensions shud flow like water ..otherwise the letter structures nice...

umm so the last thing i posted critz;....my throwie skills are not that great eh...seems like ppl have so many unique touches mines seems generic..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yay or nay? :D Sorry for the shaky lines, my hands just shake when i draw i don't know why :l

lol lay off the sugar or watever it is ur taking,.

o yea painted last night at 4.. boy were my fingers numb...hurt like a bitch when i finally got feeling..its amazing only used 2 dollar cans to do a peice...a black and a white...once again i no its no excuse but its ehh considering it was done at night,,just wish i had a day spot.. for practicing

Yeah... you got decent letters there, hyper, but your connections and arrows just don't pull it off.

I have to give you a big A+ on that 3D though. Bang-up job pulling the perspective center vanishing point with good shading.

Just keep practicing and leave extensions alone. One day, it will all click in and you'll thank me.

this page is bangin!

amkah sick shit, youve set such standards for yourself, that we should see only your best :)

Life WDS. The first ones simplicicy is great. But i like the second one a lot more.

prescription rx. dope as hell. i love the letters. but dont forget! make sure to paint their names in "cool letters and make it pretty"