Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well I've been writing for coming up on four years... I still do simples for the most part too. I'm just now starting to venture away from them. Obviously it was good that I waited too, because everyone so far seems to think my doodles are dope.

PS: SMOOTH LINES

I don't know why people are against doing simples, to me they are often the sickest things you see. A hot looking simple can burn a mediocre wildstyle. When you start going of into bullshit to early your stuff become illegible and bad looking.

prescription... your letters aren't that bad, really. Still toy but solid.

My advice? Don't overlap so much. Overlap is cool, but a good rule of thumb is that critical parts of the letter shouldn't be obscured.

Also... props on the fresh character.

Anyway, keep sketching.

LYKE: thanks for the props, homie!

You might want to start drawing your pieces bigger on paper that doesn't bleed as much.

It's hard to critique you without thinking it's messy.

Any time you draw small, then blow it up big, and this goes for everyone, we see all those tiny shakes and quirks that get lost when they are too small to notice.

Also... if you're not using water-based markers (like Crayola and Roseart) and instead using alcohol-based ones (like Sharpies, prismas, etc.) then you can do the dark colors first and it doesn't bleed like that. Otherwise, you need to do dark colors last since water-based WILL bleed like that.

BybleWoman2.jpg

In progress yo. I need some skin tone markers.

Ziare, it looks alright. I don't dig the arrows too much, but you got decent letters.

Freak, duse exchange is fire.

Anybody wanna exchange?

Ba bumps. Donald, you're progressing son. haha, DonaldFour, MickeyFive. Get it? Somebody make a GoofyThree

Donald - I'm in the same boat with the shaky lines, my hands are just naturally shaky and I don't know exactly why. It helps to go bigger. I have yet to find a way to really get my lines straight, but I need to write more, which currently I don't practice my letters nearly enough, so maybe thats what it takes. Also, as far as structure, the purple one is pretty decent.

bambu - very solid. don't personally care for the 3d, I would have made it shorter, but thats a matter of personal taste.

You're not being consistent with the letterforms... and shit is still hella messy.

Did you consider going bigger like I suggested? It really might help it look better.

If that doesn't work, you need to consider slowing down or something.

It's all sketchy and not nice to look at. Sorry... don't mean to be so harsh.