Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
coz your a fucking prick who has an ego the size of a big mac....and thats the american version im talking about...if you didnt talk shit to people...you probs wouldnt have beef....your ego is too big....chill. remeber your place...

Sorry guys...

just he bores me..

im done with you. :huh:

do you think everyone forgot when you wrote Mith and u acted like the biggest queer hyper 14 year old and were completely immature...

and then changed your screen name to amkah and you think you are all hard and mature now?

you are still the same kid. i saw your picture. you are lame. :)

BUT i gotta admit your style is progressed pretty good so i got no beef with you, but you also need to know your role.

fuk just tagged a book at prolet....really need to practice throwies etc..i just threw dwn some ugly 5 min shit...to testa marker...very embarrasing honestly..i think ill go over it some other time...like taht first one bug...and sick handie..wienot...i gotta work on handies to..balls.

0710071632xi0.jpg

Little advice for this right here.

CROS1r-Ey man, still think you should start simple. Especially that E, but just keep it up. Your 3d is off in some places but hey! You got mad coloring skills so keep that up.

freekennyc-That looks so beautiful. I'm just lovin that top 3d piece man:eek:

some paint

handstylee

dusehand.jpg

me and my man clev, he had scrap cans thats why his fill is sketch

clevduse.jpg

random hollow

aofbomb-1.jpg

did that shit like half an hour ago

bumpin this aigan. Duse your hand is nice. looks damn clean. props to you pal

i keep having to work way way to much so i can afford my schooling for next year. no time for anything except stupid minor stickers and stuff. i need to get back to drawing. maybe sometime soon hopefully

-lyke omgz

yea freak that light green wienot is fresh, im lovin it.

well here ur exchange amkah

well i like how this one came out i dont kno why, oh and i kno the H looks like a L and T ...

graff005.jpg

and this is the finished prouduct didnt really like it though dont kno why either

graff006.jpg

yea freak that light green wienot is fresh, im lovin it.

well here ur exchange amkah

well i like how this one came out i dont kno why, oh and i kno the H looks like a L and T ...

graff005.jpg

and this is the finished prouduct didnt really like it though dont kno why either

graff006.jpg

freakin nora....whao...dope shit man...fuckign amazing...your dope..i didnt think you was this good..ahahah...you progressed so much since i last see you bustin out those Maz basics..

this is what simples dow for yah folks..

your gonna be mad good tho !! Maz..

shits fireeeeee !!!!!!!!!

post moree..

im gonna do a mega sketch for yoh man..

peace.