Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha no, i wish i was sorta so i could drive to spots instead of fucking walking

maybe i shouldnt have said my age on a messageboard..

oh shit...your 13..damn......ahah kool....you got potential in the throwie trade

starting at 13 is probably the best idea, considering by the time youre 15 or 16 you will be pretty decent, by the time your the age of the majority of us, you'll be waay ahead of us compared to where we are now. the younger you start the better it turns out in my opinion. more time to learn everything you need to know

starting at 13 is probably the best idea, considering by the time youre 15 or 16 you will be pretty decent, by the time your the age of the majority of us, you'll be waay ahead of us compared to where we are now. the younger you start the better it turns out in my opinion. more time to learn everything you need to know

doing handstyles and throws atleast hopefully, im pretty sure ill never get into pieces..

pieces are intimidating. you'll work your way up to them. don't sweat it.

thats a load of bullshit..

peices deveop from simple blocks..

and if you dont get yah finger outta yah ass and do them simples..

then you can say fuck av wha to peices..

peices are you best freinds..

when you have letters down..

when you have letters don in black and white..

your set

and your right..starting early is good..i ias 15 and started at 13..but i got ito really bad at the last few months of being 14

thats a load of bullshit..

peices deveop from simple blocks..

and if you dont get yah finger outta yah ass and do them simples..

then you can say fuck av wha to peices..

peices are you best freinds..

when you have letters down..

when you have letters don in black and white..

your set

and your right..starting early is good..i ias 15 and started at 13..but i got ito really bad at the last few months of being 14

i dont think he said to not do simple....he said to work ur way up...hands->throw->block->semi-wild->wildstyle->3d....may have been wat he meant.

i dont think he said to not do simple....he said to work ur way up...hands->throw->block->semi-wild->wildstyle->3d....may have been wat he meant.

exactly. i said work your way up through it. but right off the bat, pieces are intimidating.

and i think throwups should come before any kind of anything. i think writers should all have solid throwups and hands before they even think of pieces.

yinz all have no room to talk about style and development. 'cause honestly from what i can tell not many of yinz got the potential yet. it's all personal aesthetic and one's understading of basic letter structure, flow, movement_ yo need to be able to understand the elements to construct a piece. good fills don't hide sloppy letter structure. and it isn't always block, funk, wild, 3-d kid. take totem2 and revok for example. totem has that 3-d mechanical letter structure while revok has a wild style. progression isn't about hoping up to different forms of graffiti: it's about incorporating different style. trying something new_ graffiti in the piecing sense is cantroll and visual aesthetic. noone likes seeing kings with jaded styles. anyonw can throw down a sick style with time, changing it up is what makes it interesting. liek if any f yinz ever heard of the exchange rime threw together. that's progression. don't bite, but studying other art form and graffiti helps alot. movement and direction is key. the concept of living graffiti is something i can't explain. work at what you do, but don't stick with the same tired outline because you got props ffor it one time. take criticism_ bad or good. and progress, you can't throw down "king" classified letter structure without starting out simple. also working with other lettes helps alot, haveing an understanding of letter structure as a whole is a concept that you all will want to grasp. trying to make shit wild is the best way to make it look shitty. keep at it children_ one.

_wienot.TYFresh