Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hes probably not up.

of course I'm not up. I'm in a fuckin cast! also, cops would have no proof I did it unless they caught me in action. it's the same thing with tags on bags and shit like that. if you don't get caught in action you can always say some people at a party hit it up.

^^ thats a dumb ass way to get yourself idenitified as the person who did all those tags if youre up, what you plan to say to the police "naw that aint me, he broke into my house last night and hit up my cast, niggas a beast!"

XD that made me laugh. ima start breaking into houses and writing on people in there sleep

:P.

shit.....guys...please shut up and post pictures...damn !!! .. hahaha..

Nim...your can control aint that good....but your letter forms are on point..kkeep et up..

AIGHT..SOOO THIS IS MOI NOW..

111113.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THIS SHIT IS FROM SEPTEMBER ... DECEMBER...

PLEASE DO SIMPLES WHEN YAH TOLD !!

lastscan-6.jpg

t.jpg

r.jpg

e.jpg

w.jpg

q.jpg

If anyone says that those bunch of shits there are dope..

then you need your fuckign eyes testing..and need to get sketching...

^^^^i was thinkin the same thing, def looks similar to miths style

bump for crits????

i c what you mean, thanks. this any better, its still slightly curved, but its as straight as i can get it, without it becomin awkward to write. the last ones my favourite out of the three

[ATTACH]58189[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58190[/ATTACH]

well heres a new one, i dont kno wat else to do with it, so maybe i thought i can get critsm and advice.

markoo.jpg

posted this a while back and didnt really get critism, only from E_B_A

IMG_1324.jpg

and yea do simples people, thats the only way to perfect, learn basics.

like me i went from doin some gay ass letters, to doin simpke and it looks way better.

oh and paintstainz im doin ur exchange rite now , ill have it done by the end of the day.

amkah im not really into that throwie, i just aint feelin it. but other then that its clean and keep up the good work, i really like ur style.

This thread expanded from so little to so much in so little time.

what the fuck was that, a movie pitch?

"Toy post here, a valiant reaction to the abscence of threads where toys post their work, you've heard about it on the internets but now you can experience the story, see how a humble little thread went from so little to so much in so little time, as we catalogue the ups and downs of toys post here in a full length documentary. It will be the event of the summer and possibly the most epic movie to ever appear on a silver screen"

OUT IN THEATERS AUGUST 8TH

Rated U for uninteresting

so i just got out of school today, i got a graduation party tomorow and im fucking done completely!!!!

ummm repost?

yes

picturezg7.jpg