Toys post here...

swif1

oh. hmm. right.

airsoft is more fun than paintball anyway...

gah! stop breaking my dreams of one day painting with paint ball guns! no, i'm kidding. but what if you like... shoot your piece right, then you paint over where you shot with a can, like if it looks cool or whatever. think that'd work? cuz i am really thinking that it would look cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wurr gunna get yelled at and told to take it to PMs but i've only actually shot a paintball gun twice... i took my little bros from him and shot one of my older brothers a few times. it was funny. he was sorta wasted and he like tried to catch them and completely missed. but uh, airsoft automatics man, those things can leave welts that last days. if you've got some nice air on it i mean.

those are pretty dope joewinmor. favoring the paint markers?

uh the only thing i'm really wanting to punch you for is your handwriting. like, the cursive shit.

come on, if you're such a good artist,

take the time to make your cursive a little... prettier for lack of a better word.

oh, and idk, i really do think that in this case it is just me, and i'm being picky, but the diamond in the A? wouldn't it be a little more to the left? like if you want it in the center or whatever.

and yes, i am only making this a good c&c because you were a smartass and said

"Some new shit for people not to give me crits on"

heh.

really nice stuff though man.

plussssss i'm out for the night.

joe winmor --"gangstas do what they want" written in fifth grader penmanship --that shit is just setting you up for verbal abuse, man. it looks like some 13 year old kid, living in the suburbs, with his mom and dad, getting rides to the mall every friday night, so he can tag "titties" in the bathroom with a crayola marker......drew that. fill me in on something, how "gangsta" are you? if you're truely not, don't front it in your work.

anroe --you're from providence? i grew up there, lived in that area for quite a long time. i don't know how old you are, but i've got some really good memories from that city --not just what people were putting on walls either. i remember when thayer street was almost all privately owned shops and restaurants. i went home to visit this fall, and the fucking place turned into a mederteranian gay bar. i seriously wanted to go up there in the middle of the night and destroy it. fuck urban outfitters.

arrow (jet) --i've got this thing i started, but need to finish. i did this at work one day, while doing a very long and boring tedious job, that just requires me to hold down a foot pedal. my girl seems to love it, and she keeps bugging me to finish it. i personally have issues with it, but who gives a fuck. it's that arrow shit i was talking about, not as much in the letters though. if i ever finish it, i'll post it.

arrowearl.jpg

here's some handstyles i've been playing with for DUPE. throw some crits at me on this shit.

dupebubbles.jpg

dupecircles.jpg

dupedupeoner.jpg

and a more traditional one:

traditional.jpg

i just sat down and started doing these things real quick, and it's all just experimenting with different marker strokes and shit. different from just another new york handstyle or something.

crystal meth -- go in on those clouds with some grey. accent them to give them depth. that last painting is a lot better than those first two. those things were kind of effortless looking. i can't stand when i see people talking about how they're an "artist" and so "different" and so "avant garde." then i see their canvases, and it's just sloppy fucking oil brush strokes and shit. i'm not saying that about you, i'm just talking about some of the local art fags that i'd love to drag from my bumper.

umm whats that say?

gonna be like q666 for a second here.

if you dont start with simples you wont get anywhere.

you are right

crystal meth, nice canvas man i dig itm its does need a bit more detail/depth though but its still nice

gah wtf i hate being first post

yo Q, its my first canvas ..like tru, stole the paints and just decided that fuck those bitches ic an do this LOL. So where do you think I should put depth.. Because I like the silouhette look but i dont know how to add depth to that..also..have you ever painted canvas? SHIT stays wet for fucking forever according to googe..like 5 fucking days.

yo Q, its my first canvas ..like tru, stole the paints and just decided that fuck those bitches ic an do this LOL. So where do you think I should put depth.. Because I like the silouhette look but i dont know how to add depth to that..also..have you ever painted canvas? SHIT stays wet for fucking forever according to googe..like 5 fucking days.

oh how you must love fucking oil paints ;) yea use a hair dryer on it for like 10 min a day you can cut the drying time down alot use some greys, midtones and highlights help alot too.