Toys post here...

swif1

Yh crits on dis as well, lines are not straight as i wud like but the character is tight. peace.

p.s ignore de shit in the top left...

your character looks like some corner store bodega clerk,, im not the greatest writer in the world but i know for sure that i shouldn't post shit on this website, unless i wanted to get my ass chewed out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
youll never be on my level periord. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and seriously. you dont gotta say shit to me. and you shouldnt. and i now realised why everyone in here sucks so profoundly.

its a toy thread. im better than this. peace.

thats some funny shit. and whoever tags on a t-shirt or a hat is a dumbass, i bet this kid wears his t-shirt when he tags. what a fag. you should stop graffiti right now. jesus christ before you catch a beat down motha fucka

SE, ur P needs work for real. and i dont like the first one his colors.

try to do dif. P and dif. colors.

the 3D is off for real, its everywhere

Im bored, any one up for an exchange? (im not so super good, so don't expect real fresh wildstyles, im online 2moz if anyone

wanna exchange...)

enigma you ignorant fuck

krink as in the ink made by KR new york legend?

and the markers come pre made

so shut the fuck up till you know a lil somthin

premade graffiti markers are toys for toys. i rock a miniwide. they dont make them anymore.

i make my own ink. you need to learn a little something.

rusto paint. thinner. and dot 3. kay sweetie?

enigmatic... sad...

what have you ever actually been to a graff shop? you kids are just to addicted to mainstream bombingscience crap. OooHH look its pre made krink. its 13 dollars and i can make the same exact thing for 5 bucks. ill take the hella expensive one because its premade...

premade graffiti markers are toys for toys. i rock a miniwide. they dont make them anymore.

i make my own ink. you need to learn a little something.

rusto paint. thinner. and dot 3. kay sweetie?

aight yo say that, when i know mad fuckin writers who use krink pens.

you got no knowledge, no skill dont speak to me faggot

bouncingsoul, u busy with something or just not postin and give crits to ur own work (thats why i dont post that much, i crit my own work)

and supa i like them chars but the letters need work..

im off later, and enigmatic just stay in toy thread and be nice ;)

I'm not busy at all...?

I wish I could smile..

IMG_0661.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

critz

fuck your own stlye for right now......

SIMPLESIMPLESIMPLES!!!!

Then i guess you kinda have the same understanding to how to create throw letters or somingthing multiplied by 687 to the-645 power subtracted byquiche........

yeah thats one of my torrets monents.

oh and someone writes nero already, unless, you live on the opposite side off da cuntray er sumthing.:D

what have you ever actually been to a graff shop? you kids are just to addicted to mainstream bombingscience crap. OooHH look its pre made krink. its 13 dollars and i can make the same exact thing for 5 bucks. ill take the hella expensive one because its premade...

dood, chill da fuk out..

theres no point in arguing over what markers a writer uses, or if making your own joints makes you a "real writer" over buying ink.

quite frankly, i dont give a fuck what kinda ink it is, or what marker it is, as long as it gets the job done!!!!

(unless youre trying to fuck shit up, then id advise making your own ink because if you make the right mixture, then the tag will be "unbuffable", and if it gets buffed there will be a big ass ghost.)

Anyways, enigmatic, just cuz you make ur own markers dont make you anything more than just a writer who makes his own markers.

thats it. there isnt anything to do with how "tough" you are.

you fuck.:D

dood, chill da fuk out..

theres no point in arguing over what markers a writer uses, or if making your own joints makes you a "real writer" over buying ink.

quite frankly, i dont give a fuck what kinda ink it is, or what marker it is, as long as it gets the job done!!!!

(unless youre trying to fuck shit up, then id advise making your own ink because if you make the right mixture, then the tag will be "unbuffable", and if it gets buffed there will be a big ass ghost.)

Anyways, enigmatic, just cuz you make ur own markers dont make you anything more than just a writer who makes his own markers.

thats it. there isnt anything to do with how "tough" you are.

you fuck.:D

it matters if you want to leave your mark. i dont even use markers that much id rather use paint. but if your gonna use ink you might as well make it last...

duse.... too many stripes.

the youngin.... work on your letter structure.

speak.... work on them hands.

enigmatic... you really think you're someone huh? anyone can talk shit over the internet, and anyone can claim to do all that shit. so you make your own ink, oh well? it's not that hard. you're talkin like you're some kind of expert or pioneer. you're probably some non name old head. post some shit, or shut the fuck up.

keep talking shit dog, it's just motivation...