Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1228061640zq4.jpg

AH HA HA HA HA omfg. this ten year old pussy just ran away. whatever. sorry for hurting your feelings. maybe in a year or two your gonna be able to talk. ya know, when your old enough to pick up your first can of paint.

u from houston?

nope... seattle.

shits krink, shows what you know bout ink

your entire hand is weak as fuck so dont even speak about a letter in mine.

Yeah well my krink doesnt suck ass and leave streaks. you just suck at making markers.

its two thirds ink. not thinner. ha ha ha ha ha.

yo people spend less time on beef and more on ur skills. simple. it gives attention to those who dont deserve it and wastes the time of those who do. if u want beef with somebody, battle em like a real artist cos talkin shit will get u nowhere real quick. in fact if you start beef with sum1 and cant have the decency to battle in the proper format you are a cunt. i kno this is fact, the bullshit about "smackin this dude" or "hittin dat bitch" is e-fiction. again, if u have beef SETTLE IT PROPERLY.

the top one with the rising sun backdrop is fresh. the city scape effect is cool and shading is aiite but sum o the connections are kinda random, try and make em flow more naturally off the letters. like the 't' to 'o' is too smooth and thin in comparison with the sharp edges and thick lines of the letters.

the second one down is more solid, only issue here is the shading on the 3d. the lines need to be going in the same direction and be parallel to each other otherwise it undermines the effect.

the last one is nuts... cant see the details well enuff to crit but still i like it.

bouncingsoul, u busy with something or just not postin and give crits to ur own work (thats why i dont post that much, i crit my own work)

and supa i like them chars but the letters need work..

im off later, and enigmatic just stay in toy thread and be nice ;)

youll never be on my level periord. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and seriously. you dont gotta say shit to me. and you shouldnt. and i now realised why everyone in here sucks so profoundly.

its a toy thread. im better than this. peace.

why you tryin to e-beef in a toy thread... you dont paint... you're so wack that you made a t shirt for a school march homie. you even used the same shitty letters from you're name.

you are a bathroom bombernot a writer, so stop the talk.