Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bouncingsoul

although it may be true that the KNE is smaller than the WS, i think those are some of your sicker sketches

the only thing i find odd about it is the the first arm of the W seems odd bent toward the right like that, it kinda messes with the flow a little

i dig what you did with the bits hangin round it though, you should start doin shit in color and messin with fills, its fun.

edit-

no, dont fill in the cross in the O, but that looks tight.

sorry about the last one i meant to quote this. theres already a guy from boston that writes ryze and he's a big deal. do your homework. again.

sorry. im not from boston but from australia. bosten is a mate. fuck he causes confusion :P sorry props to the ryze from boston i seen his shit hes dope

Also: Normally, I think your sketches are meh... not bad but not great. But the two most recent KNEWS ones were REALLY good.

I'd like to see you fill them in.

I hate saying I don't always feel your shit and I usually keep it to myself but I have to mention it so you understand how great I think the most recent ones are. You seem like you've taken a positive step up and I dig it.

So don't take it as negative. I mean that in a positive way.

And bouncing soul... don't take it too hard, yo.

What I said was your last two sketches were the best they have ever been and for the first time I really liked it, instead of thought it was just okay.

I really want to see some finished shit from you. Like fills and everything.