Toys post here...

swif1

haha jelser was only kiddin like jsut think all the bitchin shud stop

and people shud jsut use the thread for wat its tehre for like

but beef comes with graff so it aint guan stop !

but thnx kovert for the advice ill do a bigger o next time just kinda wanted it smaller so the point on the p was there cus kinda makes it look more stylish

haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so what? im not original because i write sic? mine isnt even, like, a variation of "sick." sic is an actual word, and i really like the letters. the only reason your word is "original" is because its so long

do u know how many toys every day wake up, decide to be a "graffiti writer"

and then think to themself "hmm, sic is a cool name, im gonna write sic"

and my "word" is only 5 letters fool. thats not long.

haha jelser was only kiddin like jsut think all the bitchin shud stop

and people shud jsut use the thread for wat its tehre for like

but beef comes with graff so it aint guan stop !

but thnx kovert for the advice ill do a bigger o next time just kinda wanted it smaller so the point on the p was there cus kinda makes it look more stylish

haha

yea you have no reason to have beef wit me tho so yea whatever. i like the throw, the spot looks relaxed and if so add cutbacks on the holes on the P and E it would make it look cleaner. but if you're pressed for time like, don't bother. i like the style tho:love2: ;)

haha

Haha, it's all good man. Gotta keep it stylish:cool: . What I'm wonderin is who the fuck tryna go over your throwie with no fill? Haha.

your e and c suck stop using them, the S could be alright with some tweaking and the hand just plain sucks...... forget handstyles for now because youres are going to look like shit for a very long time unless you bite some letters and thats lame. the throw, make everything more consistent make the lines about the same widths and keep a general shape to the letters