Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nope. lol nahh im just playin wit you. go back and read all the other posts kehd. go back and work on it mang. dont post till you really think you got somethin "Decent" but that first straight letter type shits pretty decent for a 1st sketch but still needs mad work. dont do throws yet till you get letters down mang. just work on your dead letters. keep on working. try to put all the letters closer together. its too far apart. and its too thin at places and too thick at other places. need to balance and make your letters poportional. practice with the word Rise but dont ever make that your word.

Yeah, I meant for the last one btw just clearing that up if you didn;t know...

Worked on my throw a little and decided to change the lowercase h to a capital so now its "He"

76a312d8.jpg

3d's screwed up some places but yeah

it's a sketch, make it neater, you have all the time in the world to make, even a quik dub, look ok. it's too sloppy, the letters seem intresting tho.:p

i was asking for critisism,not smart arse comments

smart ass comments are actual critisisim. who said anythin about critisism having to be positive? and kehd are you dumb? hows that a "smart ass comment"? i fucking gave you advice so your lil toy ass will actually have a starting point. if you dont think my ADVICE, NOT smart ass comments arent worth your time then get outta this thread. last thing i would want from a toy thread is a toy thats tryna run his mouth. i got more experience than you and im tryna help. this is what this thread is for. helping other but if you reject someones help and talk back than you dont deserve to be in this thread. now either grow up and respect people thats tryna help, or just dont even come on this thread or site anymore.

yeah., bouncing soul, just make it cleaner, and ink it out next time.

74c9a57d1257a0bfc62ac0f9167aed83200608150_full.jpg

crits?

the S, E and R is kinda hurting...especially that R cuz the rest for your letters are kinda circular and stuff but your R is move like a edgey type letter. for your E, extend the bottom part more. and i say loose the straight line part of the S and that arrow. one of the illest hands can be ones that are just clean and simple.

smart ass comments are actual critisisim. who said anythin about critisism having to be positive? and kehd are you dumb? hows that a "smart ass comment"? i fucking gave you advice so your lil toy ass will actually have a starting point. if you dont think my ADVICE, NOT smart ass comments arent worth your time then get outta this thread. last thing i would want from a toy thread is a toy thats tryna run his mouth. i got more experience than you and im tryna help. this is what this thread is for. helping other but if you reject someones help and talk back than you dont deserve to be in this thread. now either grow up and respect people thats tryna help, or just dont even come on this thread or site anymore.

lol oh shit...File MY BADDD. i thought you were talkin to me but you were talkin to that other kehd. sorry mannnnnnn, my fault.