Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a piece i did for my girlfriend, i went pretty basic on the letters shape, based on the advice of sneakandcreep, thanks man, and i just put alot of lil things inside there to compensate. a few of those lil things inside there were GROCK inspired, but not directly off of him. not a real good pic though

boogie.JPG.51e53592b74e4ccb689301b761742542.JPG

Guest R@ndomH3ro
a piece i did for my girlfriend' date=' i went pretty basic on the letters shape, based on the advice of sneakandcreep, thanks man, and i just put alot of lil things inside there to compensate. a few of those lil things inside there were GROCK inspired, but not directly off of him. not a real good pic though[/quote']

Keep sketching, do it over and over again. You'll get better, now BUY A BETTER CAMERA! That shit made my eyes water looking at it. Oh yeah another thing. REFERANCE! You guys are just starting out, look at other artists shit. Look at how they do their letters. Not saying just bite off of COPE2 or anything but just get ideas on what you can do and how to improve. And know your DAMN graff history before writing a name, dont be that toy ass writing SEEN and shit.

Keep sketching' date=' do it over and over again. You'll get better, now BUY A BETTER CAMERA! That shit made my eyes water looking at it. Oh yeah another thing. REFERANCE! You guys are just starting out, look at other artists shit. Look at how they do their letters. Not saying just bite off of COPE2 or anything but just get ideas on what you can do and how to improve. And know your DAMN graff history before writing a name, dont be that toy ass writing SEEN and shit.[/quote']

hey thanks man, as for your referance thing, i did make a referance, i told about how i thought of some of the lil things inside the letters based on what GROCK did. he might not be up where u stay, buts hes the closest thing to a legend we got where im from. also u said about not writing seen, so are you trying to say TRAYC is taken?

it nice to see all u "toys" posting sketches and giving constructive critisisim..that how this forum is supposed to be...none of "that ur shit sucks mine better!"...

p.s. a lot of people get labled "toys" because they suck at graffiti and they talk too much shit...but if you don't talk shit and understand that ur a beginner and that u suck at graffiti u might get lucky and get labled as a beginer! keep sketchin in da black books that is how ya get gud...

I feel a bit ashamed to post, but I'd like some criticism anyways.

boredumb4ll.jpg

hey man my advice is to next time put colors in there to help set off the different things youve got goin on, aside from that, if i do see some lil characters in there they are nice, maybe im just seein things, but characters are always what ive had trouble with, and one final note of advice is you dont need to cram everything in there like that, theres gotta be something in there u dont need that could be removed to spread things out.

stay up, not bad

TRAYC

hey man my advice is to next time put colors in there to help set off the different things youve got goin on, aside from that, if i do see some lil characters in there they are nice, maybe im just seein things, but characters are always what ive had trouble with, and one final note of advice is you dont need to cram everything in there like that, theres gotta be something in there u dont need that could be removed to spread things out.

stay up, not bad

TRAYC

Yeah, I seem to have a problem with cramming shit. And yeah, those are some characters, but I drew them all accidently. It was just me putting lines together and voila. The colors, I need to get markers, so for now I'm strictly black and white.

Jank: Shit looks really nice, keep up the nice stuff. Especially the colors, shit if I could ever do something like that.

Picture044.jpg

...well?

Did you change your username? Besides that dude please dont tell me you drew that on a postboard because thats a waste of ink. I'm not bashing or anything man. Just if your gonna do something simple use a pencil or whatever on just a regular sheet dont waste your ink bro. but other than that nice start using simple shit.

hey i'd just like to get some crits on a thing i did for FATE, so yeah, here it is...

trayc.jpg

before you say anything, i know i need to work on my letterform and looking at other ppl's stuff can help me out (give me ideas - not biting) i'm trying to work on my bubble letters so if anybody posts some tight bubble letters, it'll help ALOT.

Did you change your username? Besides that dude please dont tell me you drew that on a postboard because thats a waste of ink. I'm not bashing or anything man. Just if your gonna do something simple use a pencil or whatever on just a regular sheet dont waste your ink bro. but other than that nice start using simple shit.

yea, i changed it, i dont remember why though. its not on a piece of posterboard though, its in a book, but the cover got ripped off. what do you mean by simple? like, letter structure? ive done that, i dont know, im not like trying to advance from where im at, its just... nastural progression i geuss you could call it.