Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

amsome those are clean m8 gd shit keep going

freak... meh.... uv done better i rekon... maybe try to elaborate on it... put in some shadin or sumitto make it a bit more interestin

doooooooooodle in skl:

doodlewithfishcity3d.jpg

freak looks clean. not so hot on the bits that stick up but its consistent at least. keep at it.

cheers hostile. iv got quite a bit of painted stuff from w while back but i stopped when i got caught. will be paintin again in.... aproximately 3 weeks id say..... ah cannnneeee wait

aderaline i see that shit way back in the day

candian dudes freights

he got two freights

that dont make him a G

two freights? two freights that happened to be posted on the net? or because people had heard of him?

the fact is someone somewhere in the world is going to write almost everyones name, now get off my fucking back and stop moaning. ;) :love2:

whoa chill down man was just showing u a nice foto no need to get all grrrrr on me

i agree everyones tags are going to be wrote some where else in the world i was actually posting it to see if it was one of ur painted pieces !

obviously not now i find out !

chill yo

vare

vare333.jpg

quick simp

whoa chill down man was just showing u a nice foto no need to get all grrrrr on me

i agree everyones tags are going to be wrote some where else in the world i was actually posting it to see if it was one of ur painted pieces !

nice photo? :shakehead:

jank, nice shading.

vare, i always liked your simples. looks good.

freak, that adel is pretty good besides the color scheme.

buffalosoldier, that simple sour is nice. the others need some work.

lurch, not bad for a couple of days. you got the 3d down pretty good. work on your letter spacing and structure.

something i did today. dunno why i did arrows but owell.

bhu.jpg

srry adel i no the color schemes horrible...basically ruined it..i shudnt just randomly play around with colors like that....

adel4sm.jpg

hey dude thanks. what do you want yours to say? or whats your word. I'll prolly get a quick one in atleast by tommorow. :D