Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

always take critz from people i know and respect as writers. not people hangin out in toy threads. do most of u who comment even write? all i ever see is the same people leaving comments and not postin their work since its so "correct" in form. u wont see me tellin people how to write, figure ur own style out, either u suck or u dont. thats just my opinion though...not tryin to be a dick, i just dont trust yall. theirs mad haters out there! peace to the real writers in here

i don't post my shit online because i don't give a shit what online cats think. If you post pics here, you are lookin for crits. Otherwise, it would be in the new sketch thread with the real heads.

Don't get my words twisted, i'm not claimin shit. But you posted pics and I commented.

-red.

OMFG! wtf . DONT POST IN THE NEW SKETCH THREAD UNLESS THERES A GENERAL CONSENSUS THAT U NEEDA GTFO OF THIS THREAD!

YES SOME OF US WHO DONT POST OUR SKETCHS HERE DO WRITE, and GENERALLY KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. THERE ARE SOME REALLY SOLID PEOPLE WHO DO FREQUENT THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO HELP YOU OUT by no means are we trying to hate... WE JUST DONT WANT SHIT FILLING THE STREETS.

Everyone who posts sketches in this thread needs to stop and actually start tagging.

This is dangerous information. Sure practice in chill spots or watever. But dont go around hitting the streets till ur atleast semi decent...NOONE wants to see horrible shit...and since we are commiting crimes, the least we can do is do it in STYLE.

This is dangerous information. Sure practice in chill spots or watever. But dont go around hitting the streets till ur atleast semi decent...NOONE wants to see horrible shit...and since we are commiting crimes, the least we can do is do it in STYLE.

not necesarily sir. they can always change there word. if there in a big enough city, like nyc. etc. i doubt anyone would even remember there toy phase. I like seeing people get up.