Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Naive the last Rest was decent but...

Don't hide the left bar of the T behind the S so much.

At quik glance could be mistaken for an R.

Also the T is good just shorten up the lower

piece goin to the left,won't look so much like J that way.

Unfinished Prem.

398498867.jpg[/img]

^^^^ always droppin some fire shit in this thread kwg. keep it up homie shit's to dope lovin the style.

This is what I've been doing the last 2 days. Not sure if I love it or not. Some spots I like some spots I hate, but I did exactly what the owner wanted done. The truck is bagged and doesn't really lift up very high at all, so it was a mother fucker to do. My back is fucked lol.

img20110916183321.jpg

img20110916183407.jpg

This is what I've been doing the last 2 days. Not sure if I love it or not. Some spots I like some spots I hate, but I did exactly what the owner wanted done. The truck is bagged and doesn't really lift up very high at all, so it was a mother fucker to do. My back is fucked lol.

img20110916183321.jpg

img20110916183407.jpg

someone let you do this to their truck?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zomb shit's rad yo, glad to see you posting flicks. but your kinda slippin homie if i were you i wouldn't had threw my writing name up on a car to where the cops could stop and question whoever driving about graff. or who did it cause it might come back to bite you in the ass.

ZOMB is my "legal" tagging name, MOZ is my street name. MOZ isn't anywhere on the truck. :P

someone let you do this to their truck?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he's a friend of mine. He said I was good enough for what he wanted, did what he wanted and he's happy. So fuck it. :cool: :D

The mess of handstyles and all that was also something he wanted. He didn't want it all neat and orderly, but instead to look like a tagged up wall.