Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Exchange with khan, Inspired by the one and only tesker!!!

eeba484c.jpg

b406cbbc.jpg

efa31b8d.jpg

your letters are basic but whats up with all those unnecessary extensions? i suggest you practice your letters more instead of hideing them between the extensions but thats just my opinion

hey idk if ispeak for anyone else but those stupid angle shots of your sketches are dumb. please stop .. this isnt the try to take artsy photo thread..

anyways

this is a rough sketch

Photo171.jpg

it looks pretty good..props

Kade that isn't my style, i always change styles look at my other posts you will see there all different styles, i like to keep it fresh!

Oh and mosk you dont like my angles shots then fuck you. haha. :)

sil, how is it so hard for you to attempt to do keyboard letters? don't even overlap your letters, just make keyboard letters evenly spaced apart. stop trying to do a throwie. get straight letters down first. dont even post for a few days. just go practice.

• Like 2

my son hass been staying at my mums for a bit and my wife wanted me to make a welcome home banner, so just sketched these out gonna laminate them. (yes the W is upside down, was just how I folded the paper)

5675874631_31c26639a3_z.jpg

MEOH

5676435306_b4840cc4ef_z.jpg

OME

5676434750_9845b3c6e1_z.jpg

LEWC (lower case L, upside down W)

thought I would post this here as well as some of the letters are real simple and what you should be doing