Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fax, take it from someone who started out like you, just do simples i.e. FAX

yokai, youre really improving its great to see your stuff man[:

dahr youve come a long way and your stuff just keeps getting bettter

i aint no master graffiti writer, im actually quite toy, hence me posting here, but i thought id actually comment on some stuff for once[:

here are some sketches ive done, hopefullly ive improved, crits and advice are wanted[:

OLD TO NEW:

ughugh.jpg

FxCam_1297521577866.jpg

blockie.jpg

breastimplants.jpg

anmk.jpg

FxCam_1297765189384.jpg

FxCam_1297679661084.jpg

FxCam_1298680475519.jpg

FxCam_1298602719448.jpg

FxCam_1299281095979.jpg

FxCam_1299356281982.jpg

FxCam_1299451728865.jpg

forthetoys.jpg

FxCam_1300338106440.jpg

FxCam_1300430331273.jpg

FxCam_1301307680325.jpg

FxCam_1302391249624.jpg

sangetsbitches.jpg

ive learned that shit doesnt need to have hundreds of extensions and hella different colors, or even crazy lokote 3d to look good, as long as you have letter structure, little extra effects make it look good.

hmmm, whell your new and it looks like your keepin it simple so i dont know what to say more than practise practise practise. i think you need to try and come up with some ways of making it a little more original though. not saying its bitten or anything just a little on the bland side ya know. keep it up!

ohh ya make the out line a different colour than the background blue. in some spots the letters look a bit thinner than they would if you used a different outline.....

i think ur talkin to me in the first part so id like to say thanks and yea its bland thats what i was goin for to build my foundation as i was fuckin with it without having knowledge of it.

or my reasion for coming here. id like to thank u for exposing my shit in my fucked up starters im tryn to improve my style by learning the basics and learning brick to brick, eventually building a tower.

on that note. peace to all the real fuckin humans. you know whatsup. well most people on this sight are cool heads tryn to keep a sence of self and id like to stick aread and befriend you guys as you are good in my boook but i been lookin like a fuckin faggot on this thread.

this is better but i really think you should be using graph paper for the time being

it will help out a lot trust me

cool man i have graph paper and was think its just too easy but if you think so ill try it out and if it helps. good shit . if it doesnt. well i got more practice lol