Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mos

simple = copy text from your pc.

MOS

dont alter it until you can copy it and make it look the same as the font.

after you get them to where you can do them and they turn out good then you progress and add bits here and there and SLOWLY build style

I'm Just Glad I Dnt Gotta Go To Summer School. I Failed Science Twice. I Blame The Teacher She Pregnant and takin her moodswings out on us. Lol. Yo How do like this simple. Critz on the Handstyle too. Been Workin On It.

IMG00038.jpg

fuck that your giving a bad name for young writers., i thought you were in preschool lol

4713604469_8e4a18177a.jpg

just a sketch

seriously bud,

he is trying to get better and needs guidance

i doubt he needs people telling he sucks as if he didnt already know that he wouldnt be here asking how to get better.

might be time to step off his dick and go back to playin with your own :rolleyes:

eido

it really doesnt look terrible but some of the letters need some work , many of them have inconsistencies in the width in the writing of each letter.

would look better in color tho

scoer

top one not terrible but 3d needs the most help, up and down 3d on some drifting to the side on others, overall flow is a bit hurting because the o doesnt look right and neither does the e. maybe a single bar in the middle of it instead of the squiggle.

bottom one is a bit of a mess, every letter has issues, s entire letter has about 5 different widths in it. back of the c looks like ya had a seizure in the middle of it o looks like a d and whats up with the middle bar of the e on that one? also 3d on that one is a bit hurtin, some off to bottom , then some off to side.

sorry but that one would need a do over bud.

kote

your simples are looking better each time i see em.

i think i would have done without the eye in the e though.

ok now you get to crit one of mine guys

twyst001.jpg

• Like 1

nice^..suggestions include...maybe lengthening ur right leg of the D.. cuz it looks almost like an A...but i mean i could tell it was a D

and twyst give that a forcefield and it will look even sicker..

just got a white gel pen...ODing on giving old sketchs white inlines!! ahh!!