Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

21mi16x.jpg

just drew this tonight, im gettin better in my opinion, as apposed to 2 months ago.

The 3 lil drips on the botton with the little glisten and all the others dont have it, well I just thought of it right there. Othere than that, Im happy with it.

Fuck it ill throw these in too.

69kqrp.jpg

xdgia8.jpg

mad props elialibi. trust me once u start being able to gun out random fonts at the top of ur head..youll be able to peice way better,

ky..ofcourse every1 has to start somewhere..i just think u should hold out till u get a solid style down..just so u dont get clowned by locals...my 2cents

dripz- make the letters similar size. and straighten out the lines to

aim4infamy- tbh, that last bomb is the only one i like, the first one just isnt working and i dont know what the first letter is in the second one, you need to define them more.

4621878950_5e1117daa3.jpg

4622013820_8082313f7c.jpg

4622019080_bd921ca212.jpg

mhu54b87.jpg

going to recolor the background to plain BLACK as soon as i get my acrylic markers back. besides that, i'll bring some white highlights in, as soon as i get my white back.... but couldn't hold back from posting it. it's far away from being perfect... or good... but i feel this is the best i can do right now plus i think i made a step towards the better with this one. now come on, push me down again, i need it to improve.

don't waste your markers fillin pages in black. It really is just a waste.

your 3d is inconsistent, and is missing in spots (top right S, bottom leg of S, top right of T).

The J looks like a V. There are too many addons that don't work WITH the letters.

I wouldn't do a stripe through the peice in the same color as the 3d, as the 3d is supposed to be the rist step toward making it "come off" the wall.

Do you have any examples os simple, straight letters that you have done?

Thanks for being so precise! You're right on the 3D Part, as well as the stripe and the J = V Part. I see the shadow missing at the S, but not at the T, might be inaccurate, but it's there, isn't it? Please point out what exactly you mean!

I don't think so, I've thrown away most of that stuff some weeks ago, since I didn't thought I'd draw ever again... You think I should go back all the way to the start? Don't do this to me. :(