Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think yous should tae that to the paint thread but

jecl- pretty nice, looks grimy in a good way just move your letters closer together

stuff i did today

4589538207_5aa56d011a.jpg

4589537697_d430739741.jpg

just the outline for this so far, hopefully have it finished in a few days. it on really small paper too

4589537959_a5b8682d99.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, I guess this is my first time posting here but I've been sitting on this account for a while now. Everything on this page has been looking good so far cept that Jecl thing and that shulglin ish'

4587881571_aaf127c60d.jpg

4544342025_ccce67fb0c.jpg

4499259730_df4cb0ae99.jpg

4480590523_f775db02f4.jpg

\4395801594_014c7cbecb.jpg

4102586808_c23ac1cd1b.jpg

feelin those throwys

0507001716.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asper: Work on making those bars more even, your letters are too top heavy.

Apply that knowledge with a shitload of simples until you've mastered that.

Shulgin: Just work on simple block letters dude. :rolleyes:

Weakfinger: Dope throws! On that last sketch the upper left side of the S is very awkward though, I'm not feeling it.

Soul: Can't tell if you're attempting to do a throw or a piece. Work on simples before you try to get funky, and make your letters proportionately even.

Backup: Fix the K on that first sketch so that it isn't standing out like that. You also might want to try an even simpler style if that makes any sense....you use too many cuts and I can already see that you're trying to progress to fast, but keep it at a steady pace.

Crits?

4596583918_e5e4e71ecf_o.jpg

Word, I feel you Jive. I was really feelin the B on that 3rd one and got caught up in tryin to wild out. This one's more steadily paced. fucked up the overlap on the U and P though

Also I think maybe if your reflective 3rd was a solid. The lines make it vibrate too much. I'd like to see a more solid outline on it.

Skuint, I'm really feelin ur 2nd and 3rd one and that throwies dope.

I can see what you're talking about back up but the reflective 3d makes it pop..trust me dude, when I paint that it's gonna look sick.

Yeah I can see what ur sayin. Jus givin some input. Always a different story when you're paintin.