Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
virtue, glad to see you can copy fonts. you better not be tracing those on your computer screen though! JK Def better.

Ha ha, nah man. The only thing I traced was the shadow on them. Thanks, bro!

26818_1432004845084_1381787562_3117.jpg

those Riek simples are phresh as hell.. props man..

Thanks, bro! That piece of yours is fucking fresh as hell, son!

Some simples.

0419002259.jpg

0419002259a.jpg

0419002352.jpg

0419002352a.jpg

That last one's kinda shoddy, but whatevs. Part of learning. Critiques, please. Thanks, guys.

good to see someone taking advice and working at simples, those are a vast improvement on your previous stuff, keep it up man, start not tracing those 3Ds and keep at it - props

good to see someone taking advice and working at simples, those are a vast improvement on your previous stuff, keep it up man, start not tracing those 3Ds and keep at it - props

Yeah, I'm going to start to draw the 3D, now that I know how to draw it. Thanks for the support, man!

• Like 1

Stotr: the r's cool man, but that hybrid aint really workin, methinks. I think with a fresh little simple s, more like the last one you posted, it would be way better

Riek: you got so much better than what you originally posted, keep doin it!! (except the sig haha)

Viseversa: even if he is tracin he aint cheatin himself, hes still learning letter structure, maybe you should try some tracin.

Riek: you got so much better than what you originally posted, keep doin it!! (except the sig haha)

Thanks, man! My handstyles look like shit unless I use a paint marker for some reason; I have no clue why, lol. I'll post a picture of a page I did full of different hands with my paint markers.

This is probably my favorite simple I've done so far...okay, maybe like my second favorite, lol. I used blue pen for the letters and then I used black for the shadow (cause I'm legit like that :D). I GOT THE SHADOW RIGHT AGAIN, ALL BY MYSELF, YAY! :D

Also, here's the page of hands that I said I'd post. My favorite is the top left one (not the one that's cut off, the top left that you can see all of). Maybe they aren't the best, lol. I'll work on them some more and post a few pictures of pages full of them.

0420002135a.jpg

0420002135.jpg

Critiques, please! :D

nice riek simple..like the fontalot..

also for ur hands...try em really simply...fontstyle. or even ur regular handwriting style.and move from there..

Thanks, bro! Yeah, I'll try them simpler and see what they look like.

those handstyles are pretty whack. I'll upload a couple for you in a minute. Good job on the simples though. Thanks for taking advice.

Alright, post 'em up. :D

Thank you for giving me the advice though; it really, really helped me, and I'm grateful.

oh shi..riek...just noticed that the shodow on the upper right leg of the k is wrong. i think??? hahhah i still cant figure out shadows after 7 years...

Ha ha, shit, I think you're right. Ah well, it's only one spot, ha ha. At least I got the rest right! :D