Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not feelin that one as much, the L drops too low and the I is hidden. The points should all be even across the middle also.

I've always thought the highlights went on the opposing side of the 3d, like if 3d's goin right highlights would be on the left.

keep workin on it and it'll be dope.

Yeah, you're right. This was more of a rough draft, just workin' with new letter structure. I gotta figure out what to do with that "L" and pull out that "I" too.

And are you sure about the whole 3D and highlight thing? It seems like most people do it the way I did, at least I think they do.

Yeah, you're right. This was more of a rough draft, just workin' with new letter structure. I gotta figure out what to do with that "L" and pull out that "I" too.

And are you sure about the whole 3D and highlight thing? It seems like most people do it the way I did, at least I think they do.

i think red eye is right about the highlights cuz if you have a drop shadow going one way (like down and left) then the imaginary light casting the shadow would be on the other side (like up and right. that's the way I always thought of it. but i dunno whatever works and looks good I guess also fuck yeah to those burgers. did you make them yourself?