Toys post here...

swif1

LOL! That is hilarious everytime I look at that shit man! Rack some prismas or copics from an art store or something dude! ahahaha

Edit: I'm digging only the old english/cholo script, but the other stuff needs work

I'm broke dude:D

but while we're at it what markers should i get?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm broke dude:D

but while we're at it what markers should i get?

if you live in a cutty area, you can go to an art store and rack "bomb the system" style. like go to the marker aisle with a backpack or something and shove the whole damn shelf in the bag. if not, just go in and casually stick it in your pocket, or w/e. But really, you shouldn't worry about coloring until you get your letters structured properly. It would be a waste of a marker to color in a piece/throw if it looks wack.

But Decocolors, Molotow, OTR graphics/TouchTiwns, Prismas, Copics, are all good. Sharpie Paints too.

prisma color colored pencils <3

redeye- nice example

receneps - arent u missing an extension on the last a on the piece. i like the first throwie

freek- th POS is strong then the flow n that disappears. make ema ll upright n same size n width bro

bakte - like the try at different styles but keep it simple for now