Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
try not to put all of the gay like bars on the end of letters . keep it simple if you find it hard

and the more graff you see it gives you ideas etc . try and keep your letters closer to eachother but keep writing !

haha alright, thanks for that, tons appreciated.

Pesk - You might hear this often, but I would go much simpler...Don't be offended, but your letter's got no structure what so ever. There are too much of those extensions that interferes with the letters, making them illegible. Reason being that they're almost the same thickness as the letters themselves. Also you need a Leaner that's consistent throughout so that you can produce a clean flow. That "Sloppy" on the top left looks alright though. Just work from a simple, "PeSK". Graffiti doesn't necessarily need to look insane and hard-to-read to be good. Ask anyone good you know. Plus if you can't produce a good simps, there is no way to paint a good piece with the letter structure.

PS. I was talking about the sketch in page 1372

Syst - it looks like your writing your tag really slowly it looks well shaky try writing it fast and repeat repeat repeat, i can't even begin to think about the number of times I have written ALTS, i have whole notebooks filled front and back pages with the same tag over and over with maybe little variations

the roller is ok, but that tag needs some work just do normal letters dont try and make it graf, i mean how bad is your natural handwriting if a tag looks like that? but then i have always been proud that i have decent handwriting lol my brother has writing like a fucking spastic

Pesk - You might hear this often, but I would go much simpler...Don't be offended, but your letter's got no structure what so ever. There are too much of those extensions that interferes with the letters, making them illegible. Reason being that they're almost the same thickness as the letters themselves. Also you need a Leaner that's consistent throughout so that you can produce a clean flow. That "Sloppy" on the top left looks alright though. Just work from a simple, "PeSK". Graffiti doesn't necessarily need to look insane and hard-to-read to be good. Ask anyone good you know. Plus if you can't produce a good simps, there is no way to paint a good piece with the letter structure.

PS. I was talking about the sketch in page 1372

hah i dont usually go crazy like that, usually it flows nicely.

hows this,heres a sketch i did for saek.

l_0c419bb1c5f44473a6f98803ef00bcd6.jpg

i could do simples too, but choose not to,

i feel like that true kid didnt do that roller...

well for some reason i suck at tags the other stuff like throw ups and rollers are easy cause with tags since i had to go to the gayest school and that taught us this like super correct grammar with these flash cards and everything they mad u do it perfect so now i cant write all shitty

well for some reason i suck at tags the other stuff like throw ups and rollers are easy cause with tags since i had to go to the gayest school and that taught us this like super correct grammar with these flash cards and everything they mad u do it perfect so now i cant write all shitty

good handwriting usually equals better handstyles. soo... :confused:

no it dont so perfect hooked on phonix or watever i was learning where u start at the 2 o clock and go down to the 6 or some shit to make a letter and the curve has to be like a babys bottom ya i dont think super neat handwriting equals good handstyles it just depends on the person dumb shit