Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your 2 is too close to the K i don't like how the k's right bars look, you should make them extend out of one point on the left bar instead of 2. next your s's bottom left extension doesnt fit, and the S's widths are'nt consistent with the rest, as is with the O.

i cant see the hands so no advice there, 3d looks fine, looks a bit off in places but nothing too major, and finally, im not feeling the multiple forcefields.

colours aint that bad either.

fuck i wanted to post a simple so i could tell you people to do them but my scanner doesn't seem to want to respond to my mashing of the buttons. i've changed my name to SIDE2 for awhile, it's time to experiment with new letters, i seem to have hit a dead end with ruck now.

your 2 is too close to the K i don't like how the k's right bars look, you should make them extend out of one point on the left bar instead of 2. next your s's bottom left extension doesnt fit, and the S's widths are'nt consistent with the rest, as is with the O.

i cant see the hands so no advice there, 3d looks fine, looks a bit off in places but nothing too major, and finally, im not feeling the multiple forcefields.

colours aint that bad either.

fuck i wanted to post a simple so i could tell you people to do them but my scanner doesn't seem to want to respond to my mashing of the buttons. i've changed my name to SIDE2 for awhile, it's time to experiment with new letters, i seem to have hit a dead end with ruck now.

please shut the fuck up

please shut the fuck up

what... the... hell... man. chill. it was helpful tips, this is the toy thread for a reason, i wanna help people get better, and criting others is the way that they get better, jeeeze the nerve of you.

and other then the things i pointed out i actually like it, if he fixed those he would have a nice simple and be well on his way to getting more advanced.