Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo wasup everyone. considering the fact that this is my first post, most of you could probably assume that i'm new here. ummm yeah, i've been writing for only a week and i've mainly been just trying to practice basic nyc handstyle, just to start somewhere you know. but eventually i hope to grow from that and have my own style. so yeah, any positive/negative criticism, advice, comments, i'd appreciate it all.

one luv,

F.P.C. 'PEA' (ennjoi)

BBOYS ANONYMOUS

twelveozprophet

DSC00275.jpg

QUOTE]

im guessing you copied this shit from mr wigglez site? thats called a bite, and until you make it your own, people will hate on you.

for starters. draw the letters on your keyboard. keep it simple, black and white for starters. hopefully you have a basic understanding of 3d. just basically look at a decent picture of graffiti, and model it. look at the 3d and how it works. maybe add a keyline or forcefield (outline around the piece)

good luck!

yo wasup everyone. considering the fact that this is my first post, most of you could probably assume that i'm new here. ummm yeah, i've been writing for only a week and i've mainly been just trying to practice basic nyc handstyle, just to start somewhere you know. but eventually i hope to grow from that and have my own style. so yeah, any positive/negative criticism, advice, comments, i'd appreciate it all.

one luv,

F.P.C. 'PEA' (ennjoi)

BBOYS ANONYMOUS

QUOTE]

im guessing you copied this shit from mr wigglez site? thats called a bite, and until you make it your own, people will hate on you.

for starters. draw the letters on your keyboard. keep it simple, black and white for starters. hopefully you have a basic understanding of 3d. just basically look at a decent picture of graffiti, and model it. look at the 3d and how it works. maybe add a keyline or forcefield (outline around the piece)

good luck!

yeah i somewhat figured it wouldve been a bite. thanx for the input. i'll take your advice on practicin keyboard letters first, then evolvin from there instead.

F.P.C. 'PEA' (ennjoi)

BBOYS ANONYMOUS

naris like the last one..that bosoj is dope...

'

alts im feeling that homie!+

dfinejc7.png

for define..bro ur names hard..this one was the best outline i cud do..

freakpg2fn3.png

freakpghq9.png

pages in my books.since my coloring hiatus during break...i just cnat touch me markers anymore.

not feeling the 1st and 2nd sketch

in the 2nd sketch the f overlaps the r too much

3rd and 4th sketches are fresh...