Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo ask get me back soon. and hyper.. you think i could get one of those exchanges by the end of the weekend?

damn kid, i didnt know you were going to go through all that. looks good.

i just threw something together real quick at a bus stop for you. and i didnt even color in the 3d.

i feel like a dick now.

ill have some time this weekend, ill hit you up with a color sketch.

if anyone else wants an exchange i should have time for a couple color sketches this weekend.

askism011.jpg

askism001.jpg

i just threw something together real quick at a bus stop for you. and i didnt even color in the 3d.

i feel like a dick now.

if anyone else wants an exchange i should have time for a couple color sketches this weekend.

askism011.jpg

askism001.jpg

Thats MY 'm', nigga!

i feel like a dick now.

askism011.jpg

askism001.jpg

fucking nice

what happened to freak and cnue and duse and all them

are they still around

DSC03328.jpg

workin on some new style, freak hit me up if you're around

dammmn nice improvement dude, the a is good as hell

just in case anyone cares, which i doubt most, if any, of you do, i got caught recently and pretty much gave up graffiti for awhile, it was fun but in the end i realized it just wasnt for me, i would never have the dedication to really paint and theres other stuff that i should be spending my time on that in the long run would benefit me more, however i still wouldnt change anything if i could, graffiti was always something i could rely on when i couldnt on anyone else, a lot of people on here have been really cool to me throughout my time here and thanks, i know dealing with a 13/14 year old must have been some really annoying shit but my time spent here has been awesome and well worth it. thanks to everyone who helped me out a lot im seriously grateful, i know i was a total immature asshole for a good portion of my time here but ive learned a lot through the entire process of graffiti and a littl through this website, but not just about graffiti

ill probably come back every once in awhile to see how everyones doing and see all the new guys that come up, see if youre all still alive:p

thanks, peace :scrambled:

(dont make fun of me too much for the unwarranted self-importance, haha:D )

i feel like a dick now.

askism011.jpg

askism001.jpg

mean... much thanx bro.. yeah i hope you like it... i know i do. i'm looking forward to that correct peice. i know your shits dope. thanks again.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO EXCHANGE....