Toys post here...

swif1

Martyr - you need to work on your letters they are all over the place different sizes and widths etc and the fills are too much

Dank - I'm just not feeling it, but it isn't bad, the pink one is a bit all over the place try and take more time on your sketches

Sneak - work on your letters those ones don't look to good just seems proportions are off

Klendif - I'm liking the 2 letter thing you got there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

best way to get your hands spot on, is to always have a pen on you. I never practise my hands cos I basically always have a pen on me and write on everything I can find. Alts Alts Alts everywhere I must fill notebook after notebook in work. Then it comes as second nature. Practise your letters and pieces etc your hand should come natural at all times

haha stoned rambling idiot like I know what Im on about

yo duse, i would be gettin acid, but the only way to get it is straight from the chemist, so we'd have to buy a whole bible, so k is decent alternative for now

thanks for the crits yall

BUY THE BIBLE CONSUME IT ALL IN THE COURSE OF SEVERAL DAYS!

ive had friends say k is the next best thing. then again ive seen my friend fall into multiple 30min-1hr duration k holes. also seen them chase a leaf as it drifted down a stream leapin from rock to rock.

bottom line

get your drugs and drink up kiddo's