Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sorry i haven't been postin throws lately freak, i'll get around to it

also, prolly gettin some k this weekend, i'll post whatever i draw on that

nobody gives a fuck. Ketamine? you must be cool, living in your parents richy rich home. how about you get off of the internet and go paint or something.

XDRUGXFREEX (but not really.)

wtf? k is cheap anyways, you have to have people, like h&r block but with warrants an shit

what ? that made no sense. let me rephrase this and emphasize it a bit more blatantly; I think you are a loser. I haven't liked you since day one. I have had the nonblessing of meeting you and learning you are a soft-spoken kid in real life, but you run your mouth allllloooooot online. I would refrain from painting in any area that is easily accessible by me. aka. this city and about 20 miles north south east and west of it.

soft spoken at first, if you like, next time i see you i can call you out for being cocky and trash talking on everyone when you pretty much only rock simples. i don't give a shit about what some scene kid says anyways. maybe you should stop being such a dick to everyone and learn to be a cool guy like duse, who i found to be a good guy.

look man start with straight letters... do that like forever... then post again....or... quit and make your life simple....like your letters should be..... dont think im being hard im telling the truth... plus i dont give a shit..... hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

yea im toy but i deffinatley will never quit. Ill take your advice and work on straight letters and show you my shit when it gets better. even though your hating i appreciate the feedback - props..

soft spoken at first, if you like, next time i see you i can call you out for being cocky and trash talking on everyone when you pretty much only rock simples. i don't give a shit about what some scene kid says anyways. maybe you should stop being such a dick to everyone and learn to be a cool guy like duse, who i found to be a good guy.

hahaha.

where to begin.

cocky? not at all. I'm the most insecure piece of shit in existance, ask duse.

I rock alot of simples. I rock some pieces too. I also rock a shitload of throwups. but next time you shit on me for "just rocking simples"

do me a favor

check out some of the spots me and my dudes hit. you wouldn't be caught even looking at them, letting alone painting

and two, yo don't paint at all.

scene kid? flawed again. 80s hardcore and hiphop isn't "scenester" oh boo hoo I'm not wearing baggy pants. That must be why I'm smashing your bitch.

say this stuff to me in real life. seriously. i'll get a kiiiick out of it and then get to throw you in front of a car.

yo blart shut the fuck up you never have and never will talk shit to cnue in real life stop acting like a fuckin tough guy online and go out and fuckin paint or something