Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo fuck you jack baumer your a fahkin herrrb

critten on my e n'shit nigganagganangle my E poops all over yours

joking

yeh i had to squeeze that shit in

thanks for the crit though

monk, i agree with you, the second page there i think the p and the a were "alright" but i was runnin out of room fast and ended up making it look sloppy, and the 3rd one, i had a smalll seletion of good colors, so a scheme was almost impossible, ill get new shit poppin though, i gots me a new camera..... and duse, quit holdin my movie hostage, we need the steez on the nig screen over here haha

monk, i agree with you, the second page there i think the p and the a were "alright" but i was runnin out of room fast and ended up making it look sloppy, and the 3rd one, i had a smalll seletion of good colors, so a scheme was almost impossible, ill get new shit poppin though, i gots me a new camera..... and duse, quit holdin my movie hostage, we need the steez on the nig screen over here haha

haha shit man im sorry i havnt gotten that back to you.

ive been on some intense hibernation anti-social drop of the face of the earth tip

once the encasing ice melts off the homestead i'll emerge

smonk..they dont drop no numbers after the name but the one gasp is big in u.s. talkin magazines n shit..his crew gor a thread somewhere on here just aint ringin a bell..shyt its hard tryin to be original when everythings already been touched under the sun

Thx good to know. If he takes a plane here to come beat me up Ill change it ^_^ hehe

seriously tho, Im not trying to intrude on anyones territory, If need be ill fix some number on the end ... gasp 15 or something. if anyone knows where i can see flix of this guy let me know cos I'm curious to see what hes done with the letters

That's done by getting can experience man. Dont be scared of the wall. confidence like lbs.inmypak said. The wall is where you want to end up anyway right? (unless you only want to blackbook i mean)

you got it backwards

i practice...

but the black one is too complicated for now

it just takes time ya know?