Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i havent thought about that really. Im pretty sure i started in september of 2006. so its been a little over 2 years. what about you.

yeah dude i just hit one year of actual work.

i mean ive appriciated graf for like 3 or 4 truley, but i just started writing a little less than a year ago.

define. if you started then. you should be alot better than you are now, no offense. put more work in.

I completely agree with you, but during the two years i remember taking a huge break, so its really like 1 and a half.

Also, before graff i dont think i was very artistic at all, and maybe thats why im not progressing as fast as some of you guys. maybe i wasnt ment to do any type of art, but im now forcing myself to do it. Whatever... peace.

err, ive been told to hit the sketchbooks b4 you go and waste your paint, but whatever to get me better i will do. and its pretty cool looking at how i have kinda progressed, this is my stuff from when i had just changed my name to define. check it.

DEFINE