Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly..its asiff yall drooiling over her coz yall carnt get a girl ya self...so yah feel the need to talk bout others birds...lmao..

this is a graffiti forum..

not a scene girl bone 9's girl forum..

im sure the is a forum of that description..so go post there..or start a new thread on here

just was tryin something diff w/ my letters

it was my first try at it and it was while i was at work, the letters arent proportioned all that well, my E is a little bit small from the rest..

and the M, wasnt supposed to be negative

crits

mezr_piece.jpg.b414cd4a6d678e1f4d11a9d3509d784e.jpg

just was tryin something diff w/ my letters

it was my first try at it and it was while i was at work, the letters arent proportioned all that well, my E is a little bit small from the rest..

and the M, wasnt supposed to be negative

crits

the arrow has two different 3-d's ones going up and the other is going down, fix the M. and try to keep the letters the same size.

click view orginal post to see pick

I started practicing hand styles about 4 years ago. until about 9 months ago id never actually used paint to do throw ups or anything. then i started practicing throw ups like mad. then about a month ago my i went to pain with my homie and i was done in two minutes and he was still on his outline before his fill. I was like what the hell! so from then on ive started piecing ive done a couple with paint but i only have flicks of my black book. im on probation and house search and seizure so theyre just quick names i came up with. feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated.

skate123088.jpg

act123087.jpg