Toys post here...

swif1

idig-emo-music...i dont know man...i suppose...well...i dont know...i think your tyrna force a style you yet aint ready for...like...the letters are good and bad..like...it doesnt flow neither...i dont know...it could turn out pretty nice...just work on letters more..and cleaness

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my paretns no... my dad use to give a fuck and my mum sort of accepted it but now i dont speak to dad at all and mum encourages it, buys me canvases etc, so its all good, they no what i do, and they no they cant stop me... dad tried.

sounds like my parents egcept they said if i got caught they dont know me lol

my paretns no... my dad use to give a fuck and my mum sort of accepted it but now i dont speak to dad at all and mum encourages it, buys me canvases etc, so its all good, they no what i do, and they no they cant stop me... dad tried.

exactly my sitiuation in fact my mom just picked up like 6 canvases for my broke ass

my mom even bailed me out of jail at like 4 in the fuckin morning

and she lives a good hour or so away from the pig station i was at and my apartment was a good 45 minuets away from that hell hole.

moms are the shit

Hey guys, i went simple and computer letters from crazy unreadable shit and added some "props" if you will, what do you guys think, i know the r is rough but i wanted to get any tips on the rest of it before i ink it. also my print is whack.. i know.

[ATTACH]58036.vB[/ATTACH]

elixir.jpg.78f512843d234af2368121ba763cbac0.jpg